Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    "If you're not going for CE you have no right to ask for things in the game" Seeing that just makes me think of these elitists who think they are better then anyone.

My opinion is, I pay the same amount of money on a sub every month as everyone else that plays. Just because I work all day and have a life does not mean I do not get a say, end of story, I get on and level my toons, do LFR do world quests, and play with what time I have during the day. People can say "If you're not going for CE you have no right to ask for things in the game" But that is their opinion, not a fact. Stop telling people what they can and cannot do in a game you have no control over.

Am I a Casual? Yes, I am, does that mean the money I spend every month on this game means less than these hardcore raiders? nope!
    there are two kinds of people who use that argument.
    one is the elitist who we should ignore.
    the second are people who do not think this as some kind of social caste thing or a right to belittle but still would see the nuance of how design sometimes must attune to the highest level of play.

Decisions on how to design make sense for a certain context. wq and normal raiding-even heroic at times is meaningless to design around for balance concerns for example. I am saying this so you do not become the other extreme side of the scale: " i have a life" is purely a derogatory term with very little value other a kind of painting yourself as better or cooler for playing the game less or on a less skilled level, whereas you dont have to refer to it at all.

Well I just bought the Collectors Edition so eat shit OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    At least they learn from their mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Cutting Edge

- - - Updated - - -

I am also grabbing popcorn before the thread is locked
    I'll get the salt.

Quote Originally Posted by orsraunia View Post
    not a mistake,its 100% deliberate design,no way in hell is a multi bilion dolar company THAT inept

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    not a mistake,its 100% deliberate design,no way in hell is a multi bilion dolar company THAT inept
    It's a deliberate design choice (I agree with that), which is still a mistake, both for them and for us. We get our fun spoiled, they get less customers and less money.

Same goes for Diablo 3, same multi billion dollar company, many bad design choices, lack of serious innovations. That's why Path of Exile wipes the floor with them. Lots of innovation there.
    Last edited by orsraunia; 2020-09-16 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by orsraunia View Post
    Were Azerite traits really RNG though?