Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    There's lore for the Night King? Where?

- - - Updated - - -

BfA is the first expansion where we got more than 1 full CGI cinematic. If you want to be technical Legion had a teaser cinematic but w/e. Point is we usually only get one CGI cinematic per expansion. It's a miracle we got as many as we did for BfA.
    Not much out there for the Night King^^
    I think the tv show even covered nearly all of it in the flashbacks

and the cinematics: Normally when bliz starts something like this they keep at it. The CGI Trailers gave them so much exposure and hype, i think they would be stupid to NOT do them again

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Not much out there for the Night King^^
    I think the tv show even covered nearly all of it in the flashbacks

and the cinematics: Normally when bliz starts something like this they keep at it. The CGI Trailers gave them so much exposure and hype, i think they would be stupid to NOT do them again
    Some reason I went off on that and not what I was originally thinking; what does he mean by "real" expansion cinematic? Sorry.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

BfA is the first expansion where we got more than 1 full CGI cinematic. If you want to be technical Legion had a teaser cinematic but w/e. Point is we usually only get one CGI cinematic per expansion. It's a miracle we got as many as we did for BfA.
    I think you will be pleasantly surprised this time around too then, just because they did things a certain way then doesn't mean it will happen now.

Theres a funny Jailer cinematic I saw on subreddit wow and the wow forums.

If you search my username esjastad on youtube you can find it, I would link it but I have to post some X times before links are allowed for me...
    Last edited by esjastad; 2020-09-15 at 10:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    But you have literally nothing to prove this. So, yes, it is baseless. Why would Sargeras care about the Pantheon of Death? Why would he conspire against Zovaal? Why would he give a fuck?
    I never said I have prove and I never said it wasn't a speculation of course it is speculation but it is not baseless.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    I never said I have prove and I never said it wasn't a speculation of course it is speculation but it is not baseless.
    Why is it not baseless?

Looks more like a victim of plastic surgery gone wrong tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure they'll do cinematics throughout the expansion like they did with BFA. Hopefully he's in the first one they release.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Some reason I went off on that and not what I was originally thinking; what does he mean by "real" expansion cinematic? Sorry.
    I assume the cgi ones?

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    I assume the cgi ones?
    His post just reads to me he doesn't think the Sylvanus/Bolvar count as one. I think I'm just reading too much into this anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it not baseless?
    Because Sargeras did sealed and imprisoned the Nathrizim in the lore before them joining his demonic legion army. So who knows maybe the Jailer and Denathrius maybe.

Too bad that the talent was wasted on absolute garbage of a concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Because Sargeras did sealed and imprisoned the Nathrizim in the lore before them joining his demonic legion army. So who knows maybe the Jailer and Denathrius maybe.
    That wouldn't explain why there are Dreadlords still connected to the Maw, the Realm of Life, and the Void. You can argue Light, though that was from a "converted" Legion Dreadlord (Which might not be the case anymore).

The Dreadlords probably joined the Legion as a Plan B for the Jailer. Remember: All of Creation is eliminated = An infinite amount of power for the Jailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I suspect a Jailer cinematic will involve Sylvanas and maybe feature their first meeting.

Would fill in a huge narrative gap (/retcon), and they've already got that Sylvie model just chillin'.
    I would love if the whole supercharging of Sylvanas would be only to pave way for a show of power for the Jailor and their first meething would be him crushing her like an insect.

So it has now been confirmed by in-game lore that Sire Denathrius created the Dreadlords as super cosmic spies meant to infiltrate the light, the void, and helped push Sargeras to create the Burning Legion.

My guess now is that Zovaal may be the farther and or brother of Denathrius.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    So it has now been confirmed by in-game lore that Sire Denathrius created the Dreadlords as super cosmic spies meant to infiltrate the light, the void, and helped push Sargeras to create the Burning Legion.

My guess now is that Zovaal may be the farther and or brother of Denathrius.
    It is nowhere confirmed that Denathrius himself created the Dreadlords, only speculated.

It is nowhere confirmed that Denathrius himself created the Dreadlords, only speculated.
    There is a book that was data mined, it is pretty damning evidence if you read it.

There is a book that was data mined, it is pretty damning evidence if you read it.
    We've all read and speculated over it but nowhere does it mention Denathrius. He has plenty of connections to the Nathrezim, most notably being the book and it's location being the Tower of the Unseen Guests, but none of that "confirms" he made the Dreadlords. There's a bigger chance he was the first Dreadlord to die rather than being their creator.

We've all read and speculated over it but nowhere does it mention Denathrius. He has plenty of connections to the Nathrezim, most notably being the book and it's location being the Tower of the Unseen Guests, but none of that "confirms" he made the Dreadlords. There's a bigger chance he was the first Dreadlord to die rather than being their creator.
    It references siring the Dreadlords, so either it was Zovaal or Denathrius. Either way they are clearly related.

It references siring the Dreadlords, so either it was Zovaal or Denathrius.
    Again, speculation. But now it's either Zovaal or Denathrius? I thought it was "confirmed" to be Denathrius. It can't be both "confirmed" and be possibly 2 different characters.
    So it has now been confirmed by in-game lore that Sire Denathrius created the Dreadlords