Poll: Are you going to main Horde or Alliance irrespective of alts?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    I’ll be horde as my friends play horde still and I’ve been it since vanilla more than alliance. That said, I don’t like Horde anymore. It doesn’t feel like it used to. I think that’s why I had such fun in classic as horde again because it was the true horde.

I couldn’t stand when they added blood elves but I grew to accept them. Then they added so many other races that I just didn’t like the aesthetic of, but BFA giving Vulpera is the straw that broke the camels back for me. Cutesie races for furries does not match the vision the horde once had. I’d have been much more interested in Vulpera if they were like ugly rat like creatures instead of cutesie foxes. But it is what it is.

The one thing about still being horde though is being able to be the master race. Orc trumps all.
    I agree with you. Horde has gotten too "cute". I likewise would have preferred if we got the Withered forms of the Nightborne instead of the ugly night elf rip-offs.

ldk is the storyboard the same of is it diff ,if its the same ,,really doesnt matter if there diff then I will go allaiance this time around or both

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NordWitcher View Post
    Included a poll
    Couldn't vote.

My answer is both. I have two mains.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Couldn't vote.

My answer is both. I have two mains.

Sorry but you cannot have two mains. Its why its called a main. You can play both sides, you would still have to chose one faction to be your main.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously horde.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NordWitcher View Post
    Sorry but you cannot have two mains. Its why its called a main. You can play both sides, you would still have to chose one faction to be your main.
    I've had two mains since Wrath. One for PvP and one for PvE.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    All my friends are on Horde and I am an Alliance fanboy, so I will unfortunately have to switch to Horde.
    This is why many are against the faction system. What happens when you are into the story/lore but your friends play the wrong faction?

Alliance, as I have since Nov. 24, 2004.

Horde since Vanilla.

Horde, I have 120s in both faction, but my main is horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll maintain a few 60s on both factions. Gun to my head, I'll probably be focusing on my undead shadow priest and my gnome warrior as my 'mains,' unless something amazing happens with rogues and Windwalker monks by the time prepatch lands.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    I'm with Jaina, Genn, Turalyon, Anduin, Tyrande, Malf, Velen.
    And together we will end the Banshee! Stand as one!

Strange question though. From what I read int his forum there is no Horde anymore, is there? Just a differently coloured Alliance. So there is no choice.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    This is why many are against the faction system. What happens when you are into the story/lore but your friends play the wrong faction?
    I always have at least one alliamce alt, but yeah it's not the same as if you're with your main

Horde, but if they push the Blood Elves and Undead humans to mutch in our faces then you can ask yourself if we are not part of a red Alliance faction.
    Last edited by tromage2; 2020-09-18 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    So, quick story: I decided to level an Alliance character to Max, and I did, receiving the Double Agent achievement. But I couldn't continue on to get the Bfa achievement and mount, because...I can't kill Horde. I've been Horde since July 2006 (ironically, I started as Alliance for a week or two before trying Horde), and on the Alliance side, I can do most of the content with no issue, but I can't kill Horde, even if it is just NPC's. It feels traitorous and wrong...and I am not a big RP or Lore guy, more like a medium one.

So I don't know if you'd feel that way or not, but if you've played Alliance for a long time, it might feel really odd to just start killing alliance NPC's, or other players for that matter. And let's not stat with how many times I tried to go into the Horde area in Dalaran while leveling XD.
    Alliance main, but I'm an RPer and a writer so I treat each character as their own unique person with their own backstory and motivations, even if they're just in my head.

So I have absolutely no problem pvping on either side, because the character I'm playing is the one into it. My main? Peacenik Night Elf who's been pushing for the factions to get along for 16 years, but she considers BGs to be wargames and enjoys them(although after teldrassil she went a little bloodthirsty for awhile).

My Hordies are all either just... really into killing people or somewhat indifferent, and the rest of my alliance are similar to the hordies. I'd be here all night if I actually wrote out their motivations.

But that's how I get around it - They're not actually me, so despite my attachment to the alliance I'm totally okay with murdering the alliance.

Also it helps that there are days when I'm on my alliance chars and wishing I could in fact PK my fellow alliance players lmao

Alliance like I have for 12+ years. I’ll play some Horde character alts but my main will stay alliance.

Alliance, thats where all my guidlies/friends.

Alliance, although I hate Anduin and wish he'd be replaced by somebody else (don't really care who at this point, just somebody else). I'd even take Onyxia as Katrana Prestor over Anduin.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Both i really got pissed off at slyvanas once i played the other side of the story ,so i might just go alliance but i love the undead soo... Idk

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    All my toons are Horde and have been since the start of Cataclysm. I haven't had a main since Wrath. I play all 12 classes every expansion since Wrath ended. It gives me a perspective on the game from a lot of different view points. Oh...and of course I don't raid or do Mythic dungeons which would require me to focus on some toon and gear it for those activities. When SL comes out, I will get all 24 toons (2 of each class on 2 different servers) to max and just go back and farm BFA dungeons and Legion raids solo. That way if SL storyline sucks...I'm good. If SL classes suck in SL content.....I'm good. If Blizzard makes a great expansion with good class abilities and engaging storyline....I'm great!
    Stay safe and have fun!