Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Ion should be fired

I never felt insulted in my life with that recent post he did about moving full steam ahead with their bad game design decisions. They got detailed feedback on why covenant power was not going to work but lol we are going to move forward anyway, even though we said we not move forward with covenant power if there was enough negative feedback, they lied as usual . We need a new game director fast because Ion is destroying the game with his bad decisions, look how many people left after BFA, I guess they’re going to continue this trend in Shadowlands. It has gotten so bad even their most ardent defenders are coming out against this such as Wowhead, Icy Veins, T & E, Nobbel etc. Also the endgame zone the maw not being done before it’s near release is a disgrace.
    Last edited by Legends303; 2020-09-14 at 09:16 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why would they fire the guy who managed to convince you into pre-ordering something you clearly hate?

Covenant doesnt work? Are bosses unkillable or what?

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Why would they fire the guy who managed to convince you into pre-ordering something you clearly hate?
    I never did pre-order and still haven't, I will wait until 9.1 to see if they going to fix the game if not, not playing this at all.

You are a major hypocrite. What happened to devs being people too?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ve-to-hate-wow
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Legends303 View Post
    I never did pre-order and still haven't, I will wait until 9.1 to see if they going to fix the game if not, not playing this at all.
    So sad, we will have a great time regardless.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    KEKW

So far Ion is like the next in line for Blizz President when time comes. One of his biggest achievements is managing to stabilize WoW with 6 month cadence on major patches, if not the whole COVID thing, we'd probably get expansion a month ago too.

SL is nearly here woo! cant wait

I actually wonder what would happen if we let Asmongold take his position

Remember when people called for Ghostcrawler to be fired every expansion?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Why the fuck?

There is never enough feedback, until it goes live, then there suddenly is but were stuck with it till the next patch.

just learn to live with it or quit, no point getting frustrated about it anymore.

This expansion is nowhere near ready for release yet, and supposedly it is a month and a half away

And their latest pvp vendor thing told me the devs have no idea what they're doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Ah yes, no one more suitable for the position.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

So Ion should be fired because hes obviously the one making all the decisions by himself. Blizzard Entertainment is such small time indy company with like 8 employees and hes just hammering through hes own ideas and visions for SL.

Yup.. You went there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Insulted?

Over a decision Blizzard made that wasn't about you?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Neuroticaine View Post
    Remember when people called for Ghostcrawler to be fired every expansion?

- - - Updated - - -

Why the fuck?
    I actually miss Ghostcrawler, the game needs him.

You sound like this poster I know. I have a quote here that embodies you quite well:
    Quote Originally Posted by Legends303
    always complains about wow but plays it anyway and full of BS most times

I mean... how did that work with Ghostcrawler? Did anything improve after he left? What makes you think it will this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You are a major hypocrite. What happened to devs being people too?

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ve-to-hate-wow
    Hahaha, busted!

I never felt insulted in my life with that recent post he did about moving full steam ahead with their bad game design decisions. They got detailed feedback on why covenant power was not going to work but lol we are going to move forward anyway, even though we said we not move forward with covenant power if there was enough negative feedback, they lied as usual . We need a new game director fast because Ion is destroying the game with his bad decisions, look how many people left after BFA, I guess they’re going to continue this trend in Shadowlands. It has gotten so bad even their most ardent defenders are coming out against this such as Wowhead, Icy Veins, T & E, Nobbel etc. Also the endgame zone the maw not being done before it’s near release is a disgrace.
    I love how everyone's complaints with Covenants were that there was going to be one path that was the best and everything else would prevent you from getting invites... so they made it so that you can actually switch covenants easily, and now the complaint is that they'll be unbalanced... even though you can switch as you please and they're obviously going to be tuning things to be as close as possible.

Like, seriously, they addressed the complaint and fixed the issue. You can switch covenants all you want. Stop looking for things to complain about.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu