Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    We don't change things by being quiet about them - look at the high elf community - I will piss and moan about survival until they change it back and I can play my favorite spec ever once more. Quite simple really
    Maybe you should try being polite, so ppl like what you have to say instead of this tocix salty thing.
    Have fun keeping spreading it.

kek

Blizzard can't balance 3 specs, and you want them to add a 4th? lol

Quote Originally Posted by OkamiShiro View Post
    Maybe you should try being polite, so ppl like what you have to say instead of this tocix salty thing.
    Have fun keeping spreading it.

kek
    I am polite

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Proton View Post
    Blizzard can't balance 3 specs, and you want them to add a 4th? lol
    If you look at BfA, it's not that they can't balance 3 specs. It's more that they have barely even made any attempts at doing so.

"Can't" indicates how they repeatedly try and make adjustments towards better balance(between specs and/or individual talents), and still it just falls flat. But they haven't really done much of that as of late.

Quote Originally Posted by F Rm View Post
    If you look at BfA, it's not that they can't balance 3 specs. It's more that they have barely even made any attempts at doing so.

"Can't" indicates how they repeatedly try and make adjustments towards better balance(between specs and/or individual talents), and still it just falls flat. But they haven't really done much of that as of late.
    I didn't say anything about BFA, so I don't know why you're specifically looking at that expansion. It's been their history before that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Proton View Post
    I didn't say anything about BFA, so I don't know why you're specifically looking at that expansion. It's been their history before that too.
    It has varied a lot.

Heck, the worst balance we've ever seen in this game was Vanilla, before we even had specs.

I picked BfA as it's the most recent one, just an example.

Yes, you are right when saying that if they add a lot more specs to the game, it will require more to achieve some sense of balance.
    But my argument was that "it's not about them not being able to balance specs, it's about how they haven't always put in enough effort to achieve said balance".

Pandaren Monk
    4th spec should be resto hunter. Fire bandages, coagulants, and healing potions into friendly targets. In the disc priest model, use damaging attacks to heal similar to smite. Sounds fun, pet would of course be a Saint Bernard.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I just want old survival

The fact melee survival still exists kinda proves a large portion of the team can't be playing wow

It's GARBAGE
    chill... it's niche is arena were it vastly outperforms both BM and MM from Legion till today

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanu View Post
    chill... it's niche is arena were it vastly outperforms both BM and MM from Legion till today
    Yes - let's have a spec that is only good in a part of the game very few people take part in - not to mention, why on earth would you ever take a survival hunter over another melee?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanu View Post
    Having a niche in arena and being ignored pretty much everywhere else is garbage
    www.twitch.tv/aurakol

I do not stream seriously or regularly