Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I just want old survival

The fact melee survival still exists kinda proves a large portion of the team can't be playing wow

It's GARBAGE
    chill... it's niche is arena were it vastly outperforms both BM and MM from Legion till today

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanu View Post
    chill... it's niche is arena were it vastly outperforms both BM and MM from Legion till today
    Having a niche in arena and being ignored pretty much everywhere else is garbage

They should have just made beast mastery the melee spec if they wanted one. This would make much more sense. And if they were worried about spec identity, they could have also made lone wolf mandatory for MM, so that you have melee beastmaster, physical sniper and the nature hunter with a pet.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would rather see survival be moved or renamed and be a tanking spec. you become one with your pet, taking on aspects, .. increased armor, taunt, .. 2 dps and 1 tank. where you dont have a pet, but you merge .. like the druid form bear. but different. just seems like that would be different.. .. maybe? sorry to derale , just thought it would be a diff. twist.

I've been hearing a lot about a Shaman tank recently. I feel like that idea probably pretty much stemmed from Classic. (Personally it doesn't bother me.)

Why not give hunters a fourth spec to heal? Certain animals could add buffs to team members. Like for example the old school Boomkin crit buff to party, not entirely sure if that is still around. Still hunter pets could contribute in that sense. Not just crit, mp regen, extra armor etc. Lots of different perks. I think I would prefer a new heal instead of tank with Hunter.

Unless! The Hunter tank would be ranged and I have no idea how that would work out..but I would be ok with a ranged tank. I would most definitely try it out. Now it would be up to Blizzard if it's actually fun or not and if they knew what was good for them. They would try and make tanking fun. For once. I have read people mention they have done it in other games. I would still prefer Healer for Hunter but I am just sayin'
    Last edited by Icelin; 2020-09-28 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I just want old survival
    The fact melee survival still exists kinda proves a large portion of the team can't be playing wow
    It's GARBAGE
    This, a million times over...

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they would revert the changes to Survival, because that would show Blizzard was wrong and they don't want that.
    I wouldn't mind a Fourth spec for Hunter assuming it was Old-Survival with SS/ES/BA or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    I wouldn't mind a Fourth spec for Hunter assuming it was Old-Survival with SS/ES/BA or something similar.
    Agreed.

One can dream!