Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Except just 3 specs use proc corruptions, stat-sticks are better.
    And back when Legendaries functioned the way the guy wanted, only 3 specs could use said legendary (Usually just 1 class)

Awesome Sig/Avatar by the lovely Rivellana

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Prepatch is near and no one knows what the MAW is supposed to be.
    My god, players don't know everything about the game before it releases, surely this is a disaster!

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    Its actually not that bad.

If you consider a bleed build with assassin. Its near instant cleave damage set up
    No it's pretty good for Assassination, but it's pretty horrible for Outlaw and very meh for Subtlety. It shouldn't be a generic Rogue legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Remember when they changed the loot in 5mans from epic to blues, and people lost their godamn minds? No matter how many times Blizzard stated the fact that they still retained an equivalent power level relative to other content, players just couldnt handle it. Cataclysm from memory, could be wrong about that though.
    People were a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Metrox View Post
    I had several DPS that loved that neck. It allowed my boomkin to start going places solo and not dying. Sorry...it was equipped the whole expansion.
    For world content I used Prydaz and the legendary mail legs (healing when not moving) on my Shaman. The pair made her incredibly tanky and it was really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    No it's pretty good for Assassination, but it's pretty horrible for Outlaw and very meh for Subtlety. It shouldn't be a generic Rogue legendary.
    There are 8 legendaries for each spec, only 1 will be best, 1 will be 2nd best, the other 6 probably wont be used or have low use.

Sub currently has an insane legendary that can probably be like 50% dps gain or so. Tuning still isn't done and even having a overpowered legendary isn't a problem this time BECAUSE you can get target the one you need to perform. Unlike in Legion, when you could get 10 bad ones in 10 months before getting the 2 useful ones in nerfed versions because they balanced legendaries by the time you got them.

I just wanna say: having weak legendaries really is no issue this time. I still don't understand why they even created 8 legendaries. 1 generic, 3 spec specific ones would've been enough and then they could balance them. The spec specific ones are usually better because they can offer better gameplaychoices.

The generic ones look too much like "we force something upon you that works for only 1 spec". Like e.g. for rogues, vanish has different values for each spec or healers, dps and tanks having different directions.
    Last edited by Aurosh; 2020-09-16 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurosh View Post
    There are 8 legendaries for each spec, only 1 will be best, 1 will be 2nd best, the other 6 probably wont be used or have low use.

Sub currently has an insane legendary that can probably be like 50% dps gain or so. Tuning still isn't done and even having a overpowered legendary isn't a problem this time BECAUSE you can get target the one you need to perform. Unlike in Legion, when you could get 10 bad ones in 10 months before getting the 2 useful ones in nerfed versions because they balanced legendaries by the time you got them.

I just wanna say: having weak legendaries really is no issue this time. I still don't understand why they even created 8 legendaries. 1 generic, 3 spec specific ones would've been enough and then they could balance them. The spec specific ones are usually better because they can offer better gameplaychoices.

The generic ones look too much like "we force something upon you that works for only 1 spec". Like e.g. for rogues, vanish has different values for each spec or healers, dps and tanks having different directions.
    Not everyone is obsessed with min maxing. I’m going to pick the legendary that gives me the playstyle I enjoy the most. That’s why there are choices.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    The projectile has its own 5 cap. so now you can hit 10 enemies instead of 5.
    Just asked Rets on discord, they said its still 5

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Players: borrowed power sucks

Also players: borrowed power isn't powerful enough
    Here is a thought, us players are not a hive mind and therefore, capable of independent thought? I like borrowed power.

Many of the shadowlands legendaries are just azerite powers. But as long as they are not based on RNG then I’m basically happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    Here is a thought, us players are not a hive mind and therefore, capable of independent thought? I like borrowed power.
    Bingo. I agree. I don't think many who dislike it will realise that though and keep saying "no one likes it".
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Bingo. I agree. I don't think many who dislike it will realise that though and keep saying "no one likes it".
    I actually also think borrowed power is okay. The old tier sets were also basically borrowed power. My issue is when Blizzard make the borrowed power locked to extreme RNG, grinds or gatekeep it in some way. For me it sucks when the borrowed power impact my ability to change specs negatively. For example Azerite gear where you had the reforge cost everytime you wanted to play another spec. Unless you had multiple pieces of Azerite gear of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    My god, players don't know everything about the game before it releases, surely this is a disaster!
    Yeppers it will be a disaster. Time is up show what HW you have finished BlizZard because they abandoned BFA early to work on systemlands. And BFA has been out so long as an expansion the excuses are all dried up.

Time for BlizZard to show what they have finished and unfinished. So far the MAW looks like a massive failure to me. Prove me wrong BlizZard.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhrrngt View Post
    Shockbarrier is nice for holy paladin. Such a negative nancy. What you think that one item should completely eclipse the rest of the tool kit? They made add more in patches many of them have 4piece type tier effects so easy to add more of those. Personally the one with 2 hammer charges seems fun to me or reduce the cooldown of blessing by 1 sec per HP spent. But hey i guess you can doom and gloom everything. Why even play?
    This is exactly what happens when you give outside systems too much power.. The noobs of the game are comparing gear pieces that should be minor power increases (even if legendary) to the OP systems of BFA.

GUSHING WOUNDS DOES ALL THIS DAMAGE! WHy my hpal leggo do nothing?

Sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Legion legendaries on other hand were powerful, worth of grinding, and gameplay changing.
    Gameplay changing for sure when you want to break the keyboard to pieces because the BIS +25% dps over all other Legendaries decides to drop last.
    Wow so gameplay changing raiding gimped by 25% less dps. So awesome.

The imbalanced legendaries from Legion were one of the weakest points of the expansion and not getting stupidly tuned stuff like that in Shadowlands is only a good thing. If you want Legion legendaries that bad you should try Diablo III.

Feels like absolutely zero time and effort was put into legendaries, but that's every Blizzard product since TBC.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Just asked Rets on discord, they said its still 5
    Divine storm itself hits 5... then the projectile hits another 5. they are separate entities of damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Divine storm itself hits 5... then the projectile hits another 5. they are separate entities of damage.
    Then i've heard different. So ur telling me it should hit 10 mobs?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Then i've heard different. So ur telling me it should hit 10 mobs?
    When i last tested it was hitting 10 mobs, 5 from the initial hit, 5 from the projectile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    Feels like absolutely zero time and effort was put into legendaries, but that's every Blizzard product since TBC.
    Blizzard seems really in love with nearly invisible passive bonuses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Yeppers it will be a disaster. Time is up show what HW you have finished BlizZard because they abandoned BFA early to work on systemlands. And BFA has been out so long as an expansion the excuses are all dried up.

Time for BlizZard to show what they have finished and unfinished. So far the MAW looks like a massive failure to me. Prove me wrong BlizZard.
    Shadowlands doesn’t have anymore systems than legion.

Covenant = class hall/campaign
    Soulbinds = artifact weapons
    Conduits = relics

It’s nearly the exact same system, just slightly remixed.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady