Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninix View Post
    Mythic mount that "top raiders" will quickly sell on PL runs and make it trivial and absolutely not representative of the actual achievement.

Well tried.
    Yeah this is basically the only reason I'm not really for more rewards. Normally I wouldn't be against, I'd be for more rewards for everyone. But the boosting is so out of control, any reward is just more bait for boosters. Nobody really does it for real now, you dish out some gold and you have your mythic mount or whatever. So it's absolutely pointless. And not only that, but it contributes to destroying the game by making boosting even more used and making even more money for these companies.

And on point - if I see you with a specific special pvp mount or Mythic mount or special gear, I'll ALWAYS assume it's a boost. Even when I see people with CM gear or weapons, I assume they're bought, even if I have them myself obtained fair and square.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    lol good argument,as if the same doesnt apply to all the others stuff you can get by buying them,uncluding pvp boosts
    And? Just because it's already there doesn't mean you should repeat the same mistake over and over. You can't really take stuff back, because people would yell, but you can stop from making more. We've had this reward system for YEARS, it shouldn't be an issue not to add stuff now.
    If you want, you can start discussing why the whole raid of 20 people don't get that Mythic mount and sometimes miss out even though they have the kill. But otherwise, I don't think we need MORE.

When I clear the content with my raid I don't need more rewards than best itemlevel gear that I get from it anyway and the feeling that I cleared the content, especially since the raids on Mythic have become harder and harder with each expansion.

Also, the actual top raider get their specific achievement and title. Something only 4000 people get.
    Not special enough? What else do you need?

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    Yeah this is basically the only reason I'm not really for more rewards. Normally I wouldn't be against, I'd be for more rewards for everyone. But the boosting is so out of control, any reward is just more bait for boosters. Nobody really does it for real now, you dish out some gold and you have your mythic mount or whatever. So it's absolutely pointless. And not only that, but it contributes to destroying the game by making boosting even more used and making even more money for these companies.

And on point - if I see you with a specific special pvp mount or Mythic mount or special gear, I'll ALWAYS assume it's a boost. Even when I see people with CM gear or weapons, I assume they're bought, even if I have them myself obtained fair and square.

- - - Updated - - -

And? Just because it's already there doesn't mean you should repeat the same mistake over and over. You can't really take stuff back, because people would yell, but you can stop from making more. We've had this reward system for YEARS, it shouldn't be an issue not to add stuff now.
    If you want, you can start discussing why the whole raid of 20 people don't get that Mythic mount and sometimes miss out even though they have the kill. But otherwise, I don't think we need MORE.
    Nobody does mythic N'zoth for real? Are you saying all (or most) of the Nyalotha Allseers that the players have are results of boosting? You know it goes for a couple million gold right? I'd say at least 95% of all Nyalotha Allseers are results of legitimate raiding. Could be the number is as high as 99%.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopsnacker View Post
    When I clear the content with my raid I don't need more rewards than best itemlevel gear that I get from it anyway and the feeling that I cleared the content, especially since the raids on Mythic have become harder and harder with each expansion.
    Pvpers and M+ crowd gets almost the same ilvl too. And "harder and harder" is another reason for mount.
    So why u against the mount? Will it hurt u? Blizzard adds dozens of mounts with each patch and nobody cries about it. Just ONE more.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the actual top raider get their specific achievement and title. Something only 4000 people get.
    Other activities gets achi and titles too.
    Not special enough? What else do you need?
    Mount?

Quote Originally Posted by Recovery View Post
    Dont you get a feat of strength for cutting edge?

Dont you get a title?

Dont you get itemlevel that exceeds anything else in the game?

Gladiator isnt "top pvp" players. Its actually kinda mid pack. Think of it as AOTC (which im pretty sure you get a mount for).
    You have to be trolling man. Glad carries go for 8M+ while aotc is 50k. Maybe you just play in your own bubble? I see lots of players i inspect at 1300-1600 some of them with even 1000's of games played.The average player will never see duelist, let alone gladiator.

Way more players have AOTC nzoth which is 7 months old, compared to 2400+ achievement being released 8+ years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodian View Post
    So top pvp players get gladiator mount, top mythic+ crowd gets 15key mount. And what about top mythic raiders? Only glory mount which any normal raider can get.
    WoW pretty seasonal now, so where is my seasonal reward?
    Blizzard adding dozens of mounts as drops from faceroll rares in open world. Is it THAT HARD to add mythic mount every season? ONE MOUNT.
    Aww. Does baby need a nap? You sound cranky. You guys for years have told us you do it for the challenge. Not the rewards.