Page 1 of 5
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Again no reward for top raiders in SL?

    So top pvp players get gladiator mount, top mythic+ crowd gets 15key mount. And what about top mythic raiders? Only glory mount which any normal raider can get.
    WoW pretty seasonal now, so where is my seasonal reward?
    Blizzard adding dozens of mounts as drops from faceroll rares in open world. Is it THAT HARD to add mythic mount every season? ONE MOUNT.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodian View Post
    So top pvp players get gladiator mount, top mythic+ crowd gets 15key mount. And what about top mythic raiders? Only glory mount which any normal raider can get.
    WoW pretty seasonal now, so where is my seasonal reward?
    Blizzard adding dozens of mounts as drops from faceroll rares in open world. Is it THAT HARD to add mythic mount every season? ONE MOUNT.
    Mythic Raid mounts are usually in the 2nd tier and on. It's been like that for a while now.

  3. #3
    The game is the reward. Like wtf are you talking about?

  4. #4
    Stood in the Fire Recovery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodian View Post
    So top pvp players get gladiator mount, top mythic+ crowd gets 15key mount. And what about top mythic raiders? Only glory mount which any normal raider can get.
    WoW pretty seasonal now, so where is my seasonal reward?
    Blizzard adding dozens of mounts as drops from faceroll rares in open world. Is it THAT HARD to add mythic mount every season? ONE MOUNT.
    Dont you get a feat of strength for cutting edge?

    Dont you get a title?

    Dont you get itemlevel that exceeds anything else in the game?

    Gladiator isnt "top pvp" players. Its actually kinda mid pack. Think of it as AOTC (which im pretty sure you get a mount for).

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodian View Post
    top mythic+ crowd gets 15key mount
    I did my keystone master and got the mount but I don't feel like a "top mythic+" player...

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Recovery View Post
    Gladiator isnt "top pvp" players. Its actually kinda mid pack. Think of it as AOTC (which im pretty sure you get a mount for).
    top 0.5% isn't mid pack and I can mathematically prove it to you....but you should be able to see it for yourself

  7. #7
    Stood in the Fire Recovery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    top 0.5% isn't mid pack and I can mathematically prove it to you....but you should be able to see it for yourself
    Gladiator isnt top 0.5% anymore, bud. Its just 2400 and 50 wins. lol.. you can literally get glad at 2400 cr. Rank 1 (which IS still the top .01%) is going to be above 3100 this season.

    Mathematically prove it to me, please.
    Last edited by Recovery; 2020-09-15 at 05:02 PM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodian View Post
    So top pvp players get gladiator mount, top mythic+ crowd gets 15key mount. And what about top mythic raiders? Only glory mount which any normal raider can get.
    WoW pretty seasonal now, so where is my seasonal reward?
    Blizzard adding dozens of mounts as drops from faceroll rares in open world. Is it THAT HARD to add mythic mount every season? ONE MOUNT.
    Seasonal reward includes Ahead of the Curve / Cutting Edge, then there is the Top 100 title on each side, and access to the mount quicker than others and for longer. Does there really need to be more? The game doesn't need more "Top 0.5%" rewards. In fact, removing things is dumb and bad for the game overall and need to get away from seasonal rewards.

    So by your own logic PvP gets a gladiator mount and a title that repeats. Mythic Raiders get a title that only Top 100 guilds on each side get and an achievement. Mythic+ doesn't really get anything since Keystone Master isn't as complicated and more accessible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Recovery View Post
    Gladiator isnt top 0.5% anymore, bud. Its just 2400 and 50 wins. lol.. you can literally get glad at 2400 cr. Rank 1 is going to be above 3100 this season.

    It use to be just top 0.5%. Granted the % that will get the gladiator mount still are very likely low. It might be more around top 5% or so which brings it in line around with the top 100 mythic guild player numbers.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2020-09-15 at 05:04 PM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodian View Post
    So top pvp players get gladiator mount, top mythic+ crowd gets 15key mount. And what about top mythic raiders? Only glory mount which any normal raider can get.
    WoW pretty seasonal now, so where is my seasonal reward?
    Blizzard adding dozens of mounts as drops from faceroll rares in open world. Is it THAT HARD to add mythic mount every season? ONE MOUNT.
    Mythic mount that "top raiders" will quickly sell on PL runs and make it trivial and absolutely not representative of the actual achievement.

    Well tried.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninix View Post
    Mythic mount that "top raiders" will quickly sell on PL runs and make it trivial and absolutely not representative of the actual achievement.

    Well tried.
    same way that a late season glad is kinda *shrug* as well?

  11. #11
    Bloodsail Admiral Snowflakesz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,082
    Where the fuck did this Mythic gear is useless sentiment even come from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

  12. #12
    Stood in the Fire Recovery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Seasonal reward includes Ahead of the Curve / Cutting Edge, then there is the Top 100 title on each side, and access to the mount quicker than others and for longer. Does there really need to be more? The game doesn't need more "Top 0.5%" rewards. In fact, removing things is dumb and bad for the game overall and need to get away from seasonal rewards.

    So by your own logic PvP gets a gladiator mount and a title that repeats. Mythic Raiders get a title that only Top 100 guilds on each side get and an achievement. Mythic+ doesn't really get anything since Keystone Master isn't as complicated and more accessible.

    It use to be just top 0.5%. Granted the % that will get the gladiator mount still are very likely low. It might be more around top 5% or so which brings it in line around with the top 100 mythic guild player numbers.
    Im aware that it "used to be" 0.5% (why i said its not the top 0.5% anymore). However, it has not been for the entirety of BFA.

    Also, id be willing to bet that its even more than 5%, especailly with how inflated the BFA seasons have been.
    Last edited by Recovery; 2020-09-15 at 05:12 PM.

  13. #13
    Pit Lord Mrbleedinggums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    All Jalapeno Face
    Posts
    2,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Where the fuck did this Mythic gear is useless sentiment even come from?
    from entitled players that think we need some unique "nobody else can have anything resembling what we do in terms of cosmetics" reward. The fact that I can pull a regular team's weight with my gear is enough reward for me as a mythic raider. The title and mount is a nice bonus.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

  14. #14
    newschool gamers and their "I want a reward to feel special" bs are getting on my nerves.

  15. #15
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodian View Post
    So top pvp players get gladiator mount, top mythic+ crowd gets 15key mount. And what about top mythic raiders? Only glory mount which any normal raider can get.
    WoW pretty seasonal now, so where is my seasonal reward?
    Blizzard adding dozens of mounts as drops from faceroll rares in open world. Is it THAT HARD to add mythic mount every season? ONE MOUNT.
    if you're doing mythic raiding solely to get mounts you're doing it for the wrong reasons. it's more than just mounts; gear, prestige, the challenge, achievements, titles

  16. #16
    Stood in the Fire Recovery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by Easyclassictopkeklel View Post
    newschool gamers and their "I want a reward to feel special" bs are getting on my nerves.
    I mean it is nice to have a way of showing off that youre "the best" - or at least among the best.

    It's the whole reason trophies and stuff were created. Why be the best at something if there is no reward to flaunt? lol

    This remind me wrath of the lich king when i got the glad mount in season 5 and 6 and then all of a sudden, BLIZZARD gave the EXACT SAME mount to EVERYONE in the game for free by getting the ICC meta achiev. lol

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Recovery View Post
    Gladiator isnt top 0.5% anymore, bud. Its just 2400 and 50 wins. lol.. you can literally get glad at 2400 cr. Rank 1 (which IS still the top .01%) is going to be above 3100 this season.

    Mathematically prove it to me, please.
    Oh,didn't know that,the point still stands though.
    With Blizzard's version of MMR tends to have the average MMR as about 2.5 times less than the top 1 MMR
    This is very easy to see in Starcraft 2 (because we have full access to the leaderboards and the league distributions),where the top 1 player in EU has 7229 MMR and the average is about 2800,same in NA where the top is 6452 and the average about 2600,and in Korea where the top is 6903 and the average about 2800.

    WoW uses the same system,as it was added to the game in that form around the same period as SC2's launch,and so does HotS

    Using that data,and knowing that the top mmr is 3504 in 3v3 and 2976 in 2v2,we can deduce that the averages are around 1400 and 1200 respectively

  18. #18
    Immortal Nnyco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Haomarush
    Posts
    7,127
    Theres literally a mount in every 2nd or 3rd raid, the fuck you smoking.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

  19. #19
    Stood in the Fire Recovery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Oh,didn't know that,the point still stands though.
    With Blizzard's version of MMR tends to have the average MMR as about 2.5 times less than the top 1 MMR
    This is very easy to see in Starcraft 2 (because we have full access to the leaderboards and the league distributions),where the top 1 player in EU has 7229 MMR and the average is about 2800,same in NA where the top is 6452 and the average about 2600,and in Korea where the top is 6903 and the average about 2800.

    WoW uses the same system,as it was added to the game in that form around the same period as SC2's launch,and so does HotS

    Using that data,and knowing that the top mmr is 3504 in 3v3 and 2976 in 2v2,we can deduce that the averages are around 1400 and 1200 respectively
    So your point is still moot, as i said that glad is middle of the pack, right?

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Recovery View Post
    I mean it is nice to have a way of showing off that youre "the best" - or at least among the best.

    It's the whole reason trophies and stuff were created. Why be the best at something if there is no reward to flaunt? lol

    This remind me wrath of the lich king when i got the glad mount in season 5 and 6 and then all of a sudden, BLIZZARD gave the EXACT SAME mount to EVERYONE in the game for free by getting the ICC meta achiev. lol

    so you mean mythic quality gear, the mythic achievment and title, the mythic only mount if applicable, the experience of doing mythic is also a part of the reward because its supposed to be fun. sounds to me like you just dont like being a mythic raider you just do it because you can/think you want to. maybe you should play a different game that you dont need to FEEL like you HAVE to be rewarded for playing the game in order to play it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •