Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    yeah so easy to have a guild able to farm those raid easily lol

blizzard should call those mount : nolife mount and casual you got them in your ass

im not envious, i alredy have hundred of mount, so its not 1-2 more that make the difference, but just reading what blizzard said is funny, like heh man just go kill jaina and n'zoth its EZ too much ! :P
    Jaina is incredibly easy now that we have the gear to cheese it. If you don't interrupt her, the last 2/3 of the fight just doesn't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    Anyone from EU got this email first in German then they realised they fucked up and sent it again in English?
    Even got it two times in German and one time in English (But I am german so I understand at least one german e-mail kekw)

Does that mean that the mount will be available during pre-patch too?

Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    Removing items from the game is the worst decision in a long line of bad decisions from Blizzard.
    Hear hear brother, hear hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Which is dumb to begin with. "Hey we balanced all these things with corruptions in mind. We know you lose them at pre-patch, but we aren't going to adjust balancing for it. We'll just balance it based on scaling".
    Isn't that contrary to their previous statements that they're adjusting tuning so whatever you can do now you will be able to to after pre-patch.

Standard party line.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wattmate View Post
    They should take the mythic ones away like the heroic one. Or swap and have heroic one a 1% chance and mythic ones unobtainable.
    Alternatively they could just stop removing content from the game. These 'exclusive mounts' lose any sense of prestige the moment guilds start selling runs to get them, so the idea that having a mythic mount automatically labels a player as some elite best-of-the-best is plain silly.

Someone getting Jaina's mount in Shadowlands is no worse than Afkbronylol buying a run for however much gold and going AFK until the carry guild nukes her.
    My greatest fear is that one day, my MMO-Champion ignore list will run out of space.

Scarab Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Another bluish dragon and an ugly eyeball thing that isn't worth the 150k to get it easy with a guild run carry.
    I've not seen the all-seer offered for less than a million or two anywhere. I cba, it's got too few eyes to be interesting anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Does that mean that the mount will be available during pre-patch too?
    As I read it, yes, but it'll probably be harder to get without corruptions and wherever balance lands at with the big squish.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    I've not seen the all-seer offered for less than a million or two anywhere. I cba, it's got too few eyes to be interesting anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

As I read it, yes, but it'll probably be harder to get without corruptions and wherever balance lands at with the big squish.
    I whispered a guild advertising the run on a Sunday like 2 weeks ago and was told "150k, we're leaving in 40 minutes." I would have almost taken them up on it if I had the cloak to get into the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    Won them all. No one else bid so I got 5 items for like 5 pounds each. Unpainted, I paint them myself.
    3 melee Necron Scorpekh Destroyers and 2 Cryptothralls.

Round two is tomorrow. That one is serious, 9 bids already.
    Damn good shit! Hope you got the 2nd round!