Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wattmate View Post
    They should take the mythic ones away like the heroic one. Or swap and have heroic one a 1% chance and mythic ones unobtainable.
    I like your idea. Hell, let's blizzard forum that as suggestion.

Looks like they require grouping. No thank you

theres weird theres usualy a release candidate for this sorta thing about now yet to see one

Does that mean the incessant Trade boost spam will disappear soon?

3+ Year Old Account
    *Cries because my ilvl sucks*

I guess we will see prepatch in two weeks then.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    Does that mean the incessant Trade boost spam will disappear soon?
    No.
    It will be back after Nathria opens and M+ begins.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    Great, two more weeks with nothing to play.
    It was pretty much expected to be launched on Sept. 29th once release date announcement hit so this isn't new information. Heck, even before release date we were estimating prepatch last week of September or in October based on the cloak status alone. So you already had information on it's release date, but are now upset there's two more weeks?

Removing items from the game is the worst decision in a long line of bad decisions from Blizzard.

I'm proud to not have those mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the Voidwing and... that's it. I haven't even unlocked Mechagon yet and I am kinda done with Mythic+ anyways. Might attempt Mad World but it's really not something I am looking forward to do.

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Why remove heroic mount if you could just put in for last boss for 1% or something? They made it sound like impossible to "add it" in the list.
    The heroic mount, along with Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge, are the only missble rewards obtained by raiding current content (apart from the occasional odd achievement like The Chosen). They are usually a big drive for players to clear at least heroic content.

I would say it's fine as it is. The 1% mount for last boss is the mythic one that gets its drop rate reduced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    Removing items from the game is the worst decision in a long line of bad decisions from Blizzard.
    In these cases, afaik atleast the Mythic mount will still drop, but like so many old raids it wont be guaranteed and low drop rate. Idk about the Uncorrupted Voidwing. Then again, I agree with your sentiment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate it when Blizzard removes mounts permanently. Would they put it on the BMAH at least? Still waiting too subscribe the moment they give us the Black Proto-Drake.

I have barely played this expansion and have a max levels. How does one even get into a Heroic Mode? Don't i have to clear it on Normal first?

if it was going to be the 29th shouldnt we have the 2 week pvp notice by now? Isnt that pretty solid precedent they dont usually break?

Another bluish dragon and an ugly eyeball thing that isn't worth the 150k to get it easy with a guild run carry.

Is there anything fun to do the 4 weeks of pre-patch? Like fun class revamps etc?

Quote Originally Posted by SerratedEdge252 View Post
    LOL damn. How did the bidding go?
    Won them all. No one else bid so I got 5 items for like 5 pounds each. Unpainted, I paint them myself.
    3 melee Necron Scorpekh Destroyers and 2 Cryptothralls.

Round two is tomorrow. That one is serious, 9 bids already.

"Mythic Mounts for Mythic Efforts"

Meanwhile the picture is showcasing a bad reskin. Should've shown the Tidestorm, only good raid mount they've made in quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by vulfrika View Post
    I guess we will see prepatch in two weeks then.
    Why do people assume it's going to be two weeks and not on the 23rd?

Quote Originally Posted by kilometer18 View Post
    Doesn't the actual screenshot say the Voidwing mount will be removed upon the launch of Shadowlands and not the pre-patch? If one is not currently subscribed, it's not worth subscribing for 1 month six weeks prior to the expansion launching if it's possible to wait until the last couple weeks and still snag the mount. At least that is my thought process.

It's not necessary to subscribe pre-pre-patch if you want the mount.

All that is to say, please edit the OP because it seems to be misleading.
    No one knows how much harder things will be when corruption gets switched off , on ptr mobs hit harder than on live so pugs killing hc nzoth will be unlinkely , sure you could still buy it from Mythic raiders boosting