Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    Is there anything fun to do the 4 weeks of pre-patch? Like fun class revamps etc?
    Nope. I mean, next week there's a pet battle event, and the week after that I think is Warlords Timewalking but that's about it.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    Anyone from EU got this email first in German then they realised they fucked up and sent it again in English?
    yeah but on my case I only got the german version (Im portuguese) and I havent got any in english lmao
    You don't understand. Having an unpayed full time job that no one appreciates is the magic of classic.

It's about the journey. The journey into depression. The journey of running a daycare full of middle-aged alcoholics ignoring their SOs and avoiding social engagements to fulfill something they wanted 15 years ago before everyone realized it's not hard at all.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Why do people assume it's going to be two weeks and not on the 23rd?
    Because based on past experiences, even this expansion, they have given 2 weeks notice for PvPer's to do any last minute bracket pushing and such. It's also to give everyone a solid deadline so they know when they need to finish certain things up before it goes away. So there's no reason to assume this. We also have the typical trend of every pre-patch last 4 weeks from the expansion release date which puts us back at September 29/30th.

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    No one knows how much harder things will be when corruption gets switched off , on ptr mobs hit harder than on live so pugs killing hc nzoth will be unlinkely , sure you could still buy it from Mythic raiders boosting
    Which is dumb to begin with. "Hey we balanced all these things with corruptions in mind. We know you lose them at pre-patch, but we aren't going to adjust balancing for it. We'll just balance it based on scaling".

10+ Year Old Account
    so the mythic jaina and nzoth mounts are going down to 1 % drop chance on PREPATCH or shadowlands launch day ?

cmon stop leaving and friggin LEAVE already...You're leaving for months and i been waiting all this time for prepatch so i can resub.
    Last edited by reploid; 2020-09-15 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    yeah so easy to have a guild able to farm those raid easily lol

blizzard should call those mount : nolife mount and casual you got them in your ass

im not envious, i alredy have hundred of mount, so its not 1-2 more that make the difference, but just reading what blizzard said is funny, like heh man just go kill jaina and n'zoth its EZ too much ! :P

you can pug jaina and hc nzoth just cuz youre bad doesnt mean that others are too
    I.O BFA Season 3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    prepatch usually
    mythic mounts usually go 1 % drops chance right untill the moment a new expansion comes out

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    Great, two more weeks with nothing to play.

I'm buying Warhammer 40K shit out of boredom, to make a diorama. I'm contributing to UK's GDP by buying already painted figures from random people. And holy shit this is getting expensive.

I got a bidding war on ebay in 30 minutes.
    same i killed M Nzoth back in february i cant stand this raid/dailys anymore after doing them for 7 months, i bough some old ass finaly fantasy games on steam (5,6,7,8,9 and 10 remasterd) that i have played like 20 time or so already just to get some weeks over with
    I.O BFA Season 3

A year ago this sort of appeal to my OCD would have brought me back into the game. Same thing used to happen around holiday events with rare mounts.

"If you don't play now, you will NEVER get these items"

But as each one passes without me taking the bait the easier it is to ignore the next one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    But as each one passes without me taking the bait the easier it is to ignore the next one.
    As much as I wanted to play and focus on collecting mounts Shlizzerd managed to turn me off forever with that "Oh no these store mounts are going away".
    It makes sense to have limited time on acquiring expansion themed mounts which are rewards for in game activities. But you can't be so low level EA scum and say "Hey these shop pixels you wanted to collect are going away because the code is tired and needs to take some rest. Throw money fast!"

at this point if you still do not have 5 mask solo achievements and aotc...boy you must be damn suc...casual. or you started the game 2 days ago.
    I could only play for 1-2 hours max maybe 3 days a week even even i could get aotc very short and 5 mask on warrior. havent touched the game for 2 months now I guess. maybe three.

not that I give a shit about achievements and i could not care less about some mounts. I keep using the default horde wyvern.
    i truly feel sorry for the people who pays for these. and seriously people fall for these. well if you enjoy all good i guess.

Stood in the Fire october breeze's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Weren't they supposed to release a new cinematic? >.>

well i sure wont be getting either of those mount whould love to get my hands on the corrupted dragon no guild no vision runs what so ever to opgrade cloak and no pugs in trade selling runs for it either

2 weeks is still too much,just leave already

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    Won them all. No one else bid so I got 5 items for like 5 pounds each. Unpainted, I paint them myself.
    3 melee Necron Scorpekh Destroyers and 2 Cryptothralls.

Round two is tomorrow. That one is serious, 9 bids already.
    I’d buy and assemble any of them for you, if you like to paint. There are so many grey boys around me right now, it’s pretty sad.

Op, if you’re not a mount farmer then as they said two more weeks.

They both look mad ugly to me i dodge a bullet for sure!

Can you get the Uncorrupted Voidwing via FLR?

No? Fucking figures. Sorry but I haven't given two shits about raiding and dungeons ever since they introduced mythic++++++++

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    Press Button. Become Mythical.
    no, flash credit card then Become Mythical

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    yeah so easy to have a guild able to farm those raid easily lol

blizzard should call those mount : nolife mount and casual you got them in your ass

im not envious, i alredy have hundred of mount, so its not 1-2 more that make the difference, but just reading what blizzard said is funny, like heh man just go kill jaina and n'zoth its EZ too much ! :P
    Jaina is incredibly easy now that we have the gear to cheese it. If you don't interrupt her, the last 2/3 of the fight just doesn't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Does that mean that the mount will be available during pre-patch too?