Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    0%

They still gotta announce the end of the PvP season, which typically carries a 2 week warning.
    Yes but that would have to be announced tonight for it to be the 2 weeks lol, so that logic is out the window. I think 22nd is still possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Damn, did you see how big the patch was so I can try and clear enough space for it.
    With the retail/ptr/beta, my data folder is 83.4 gb total
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Damn, did you see how big the patch was so I can try and clear enough space for it.
    Yah, it’s quite a biggie but nothing abnormal for an expansions worth. I already have the beta installed so it’s only an extra 300mb for me, but for people not expecting it to be that size it’s a chunk of space.

10+ Year Old Account
    See you on October 6th ayy

Quote Originally Posted by strchsr View Post
    See you on October 6th ayy
    Where did you get that date? lol 22nd or 29th no way it will be later.

0%

They still gotta announce the end of the PvP season, which typically carries a 2 week warning.
    From what I remember the PvP season didn't end with BFA's prepatch.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would have been the 29th, if they had said something today. Each day they don't is just another day longer. At this point it's more than likely going to be like, 2 weeks from the last Afterlives short, which, the last one was ~6 days ago? So, the 29th might happen, only Blizzard knows at this point.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by strchsr View Post
    It would have been the 29th, if they had said something today. Each day they don't is just another day longer. At this point it's more than likely going to be like, 2 weeks from the last Afterlives short, which, the last one was ~6 days ago? So, the 29th might happen, only Blizzard knows at this point.
    iirc end of season warning for BFA was 10 days?

0%

If the ArenaJunkies forums were still around, I'd link you at least 8 separate seasons worth of "WTF BLIZZ WHERES OUR 2 WEEK WARNING" threads when blizzard only gave a 1 week warning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    I'm usually a supporter of Blizzard but after seeing the way that Soulbinds are going to work on top of this change to M+ I'm deeply regretting my decision to preorder this expansion.
    Thanks man, your super hot take that WoW sucks is really refreshing.

Last chance to do content that will be outdated in 2 months for *another* mount. So you can be proud of doing LFR N'zoth.
    Yeah, pass.

No available for Aussies yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    Last chance to do content that will be outdated in 2 months for *another* mount. So you can be proud of doing LFR N'zoth.
    Yeah, pass.
    The mount comes from LFR?
    I'm usually a supporter of Blizzard but after seeing the way that Soulbinds are going to work on top of this change to M+ I'm deeply regretting my decision to preorder this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seratox View Post
    The mount comes from LFR?
    No. You get it from Heroic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Good thing i just buy new 500gb SSD for shadowlands and its crazy specs

7+ Year Old Account
    Those on the grind for long boi better kick it into high gear!

If they dont announce end of pvp season TODAY, 29th sep is off the table. Then oct 6th is the EARLIEST possible date (oct 13th is the last since prepatch event is 2 weeks).

I think now they target oct 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    No. You get it from Heroic.
    Yeah, I should have ended my post with /s

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aurosh View Post
    If they dont announce end of pvp season TODAY, 29th sep is off the table. Then oct 6th is the EARLIEST possible date (oct 13th is the last since prepatch event is 2 weeks).

I think now they target oct 6th.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seratox View Post
    If the ArenaJunkies forums were still around, I'd link you at least 8 separate seasons worth of "WTF BLIZZ WHERES OUR 2 WEEK WARNING" threads when blizzard only gave a 1 week warning.
    Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    Yes but that would have to be announced tonight for it to be the 2 weeks lol, so that logic is out the window. I think 22nd is still possible.
    That is totally unlogical. 22nd is impossible because there was no dps tuning in beta yet.

So actually we are probably 3 weeks away. Oct 6th seems very likely now.

Expect an announcement for prepatch following today's Revendreth afterlives video. September 29th is the most likely date.

Quote Originally Posted by Maramesh View Post
    Expect an announcement for prepatch following today's Revendreth afterlives video. September 29th is the most likely date.
    Yeah possible that they announce it in that video.