Will the Mechagon Hard Mode mount work similarly to the Kara mount in SL?

I've tried to Google it, but I can't find anything. Will Mechagon's hard mount be achievable in the same way the Karazhan secret mount is; a 20% chance for each run?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's been no mention of it so far, but it also wasn't included on the list of things being removed/made unobtainable in SL either. So most likely it'll be treated the same way or similar.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

During Shadowlands it probably won't matter. The fight is fundamentally structured in a way that you won't be able to solo it unless you manage to push out some ridiculously high numbers.

The hardmode fight oneshots players unless they manage to push 4 buttons in the correct sequence within 5 seconds, something no class has the mobility for anyway.

You'd have to push both phases of the fight, including the 5 second intermission during which you are stunned, before the first sequence even appears.

I doubt it will be mathematically possible for quite a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    During Shadowlands it probably won't matter. The fight is fundamentally structured in a way that you won't be able to solo it unless you manage to push out some ridiculously high numbers.

The hardmode fight oneshots players unless they manage to push 4 buttons in the correct sequence within 5 seconds, something no class has the mobility for anyway.

You'd have to push both phases of the fight, including the 5 second intermission during which you are stunned, before the first sequence even appears.

I doubt it will be mathematically possible for quite a while.
    You can literally cheese that mechanic by resetting the boss and pulling him when he respawns before the button spawns. We do it in the boosting community all the time. You then just have to press the button once when he is in second phase and kill him in 20 seconds or something.

Thank you ElyPop for the sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Neforpubl View Post
    You can literally cheese that mechanic by resetting the boss and pulling him when he respawns before the button spawns. We do it in the boosting community all the time. You then just have to press the button once when he is in second phase and kill him in 20 seconds or something.
    Historically players often initially deal less damage at the level cap of a new expansion than they did at the end of the previous one, and especially with all the borrowed power systems we'll be losing in 9.0.

A solo player will not be able to do the button pressing mechanic at all so even with your reset method you'll need to deal more damage than 4 fully decked out characters + 1 boosted person is capable of dishing out in 8.3 as you will have to kill King Mechagon before the first button timer expires.

Will we get to that point sometime during Shadowlands? Possibly, heck, probably even. But I seriously doubt anyone will be able to pull it off during 9.0.2
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*