Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Minulk View Post
    Take into consideration that 3 ilvl difference will be more significant than 3 ilvl difference in BFA.
    This is incorrect. A 3 iLvl difference will still have the same impact. What they actually did is lower the difference between tiers.

Also, the weekly chest is still the same iLvl as Mythic Raid.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Dear wow M+ players,

It seems that Blizzard is going to ruin our M+ runs. Please read the following:
    - Max iLvl you can get from M+15 is 210 - compared to 213/220 iLvl you can get from Heroic Raid and 226/233 from Mythic Raid.
    - The M+ final dungeon loot chest will consist in only 1 item drop.

Take into consideration that 3 ilvl difference will be more significant than 3 ilvl difference in BFA.

I think this is going to turnaround many players which simply do not have enough time to stick for long raids.

All the credit for the details mentioned above go for Quazii (youtube - FORCED to Raid in Shadowlands?! ★ Mythic+ iLvL Gear NERFED).

What do you think?
    you only just figured this out? this has been known for at least a week. or is this just a lame attempt to plug your own youtube channel on a throwaway account.

as for the gear people will still continue to run M+. they will run at least 10 x 15's for the weekly chest which gives a 226 item, there will also be those who like to push themselves and see how far they can push their key so it's not going to die off if that's what you mean.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    What do you think?
    I think you are being overly dramatic, that the difference isn't as big as you think, and that it's offset by the weekly chest giving Mythic raiding loot for the +15s.

Raids are dropping less loot, & you're more likely to get upgrades from the weekly M+ chest.

Gear progression is being slowed down for absolutely everyone.

End of run rewards are capped at 15 (weekly box already at 14) which feels a bit meh for me. I feel like the only gear from m+ is gonna be the weekly chest after one or two weeks already, which makes the loop of running dungeons for a night feel quite meh when you know you can't get anything and are doing it just for another option in the weekly box. This while raiding gives you both chance for loot from bosses and the exact same reward of more options from weekly box.

Now that there's no titanforging they could have added some gear for levels 16 to 20 that's between heroic and mythic raiding. Don't really get the design of the infinitely scaling mode having a very low floor for it's rewards.

This is a good thing. You shouldnt be able to get full BIS in 1 week.

i mostly just hate the 1 piece of loot per run. that means ill have to do at least 75 runs to get 1 piece of gear.

edit: some quick math to prove my point. 75/5+RNG=1

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Shocking answer when all you have is entitlement and nothing has been removed.
    Genuinely made me laugh out loud.

You can run M+ endlessly, while you can only do a raid once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    i mostly just hate the 1 piece of loot per run. that means ill have to do at least 75 runs to get 1 piece of gear.

Here's some other math: 1 Run = 1 item from the weekly chest.

I think there's already another thread about this in this very sub that is still actively having a debate about it.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

It's only one piece if you're not timing your runs.

It's 1 piece for timing + 1 piece for finishing + extra % chance for each key over 15

It's one less piece than now. Not to mention, because of the way the great vault works, pure M+ players will be geared statistically faster in SL than BfA, by up to 2x

This has been known for a while and we've already had several threads about it, which aren't difficult to find.

Looks like a lame attempt to plug your own youtube channel with a throwaway account...

Oh, another topic about this.

It was worth it, just for the tears

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    You still need like 14 weeks worth of chests assuming you never get items for a slot you already have, which you will ... so with 1 choice a week, it's very likely you wont fill all the slots during a patch
    Thats sounds expactly like me when only mythic raiding for an entire patch. I would be super happy if I could get 1 upgrade a week from mythic raiding.

210 BiS stats > 213 Stats a raid gives you.

It'll still be thing, just not as much for them higher end people. All this will breed, is more mediocre players que'ing instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin83 View Post
    Thats sounds expactly like me when only mythic raiding for an entire patch. I would be super happy if I could get 1 upgrade a week from mythic raiding.
    And 99% of mythic raiders will agree with that, it's only the lfr scrub crowd that think they're entitled to more for doing less.

I swear players are getting more and more entilted every single expansion. Looks like there are players well if we can even call them players what would love to have just bis gear sand them by email so they dont have to play game at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Video uploaded 2 days ago, MMO champ account created today,

This post is nothing more than a shameful plug.

Holy bullshit math, Batman.

1.) People can still trade gear
    2.) The design intention of M+ is shifting from gearing to giving you options in your Weekly box