Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Can I join? I love me some turtle soup.

Scrollsage Nola . . . I'm saving you for last. You won't be making it to the water, if you get my drift.
    This made me lol so hard. Fuckin' Nola. How many seagulls and crabs have I killed for you?!

those damn turtles sold out the horde during the alliance campaign, gave away horde positions for some stories.

High Overlord

Scrollsage Nola . . . I'm saving you for last. You won't be making it to the water, if you get my drift.
    This made my night. 2 slices of pie for you tonight!

I definitely think paragon cache items should have some form of bad luck protection. Still missing half of them from Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

I work it out like this:

50 paragon boxes doesn't give me anything
    5 paragon boxes doesn't give me anything.

5 paragon boxes is 10% of the effort of 50 paragon boxes.

Therefore - getting nothing for 10% of the effort ... the winning strategy.

Not everyone exposed to the new Corona Virus(SARS-CoV-2) will catch it, not everyone who catches it will develop the disease (COVID-19), not everyone who develops the disease will get sick, a small percentage of those who get sick will be very ill, and a small percentage of those who get very ill will die.

Don't panic.

The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    I have been farming stupid Tortollan paragon caches as long as I have been able on two chars and I STILL can't get that fucking Bowl of Pufferfish to drop. I'm gonna lose it soon. The second I get it I just want everyone to know I will be destroying the entirety of the Tortollan population. Turtle soup for EVERYONE!
    Another turtle made it to the ABATTOIR OF DEATH!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Is turtle soup even good? Sounds kind of gross to make soup out of a reptile.
    Ever heard of chicken soup?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    Ever heard of chicken soup?
    Yes, is it like chicken soup?

She will make it to the stock with some carrots and onions though

Been trying a lot of new proteins during this pandemic, found a place near me that sells exotic meats (so I've had Kangaroo, Rabbit, Emu, Alligator, Bison, Antelope, Wild Boar, Venison, ete) and it's been interesting. Any of the red meats are just leaner and gamey than our normal choices. Had frogs legs a few times and the alligator as stated before, so if probably similar it has that sweeter, chewier chicken taste.

As for the op, yea they suck. I've drawn the most wack circle like 10 times and "somehow I'm impressing the children." Then I barely slip up on the triangle, and it's a redo? GL on your cache hunt though.

So the guy below, tried to smuggle his turtle below looking like that. "Ummm...sir you hamburger is squirming" ; "Oh yes, it tends to do that sometimes"
    Soft-Shell Turtle Burger...maybe but that shell is probably way stronger than a crab's exoskeleton.