Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
17
25
26
27
  1. #521
    Glad we didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I'd rather lose with Biden then try with Bernard.

  2. #522
    I'm glad it's back. I'm not a mythic raider but feel mythic raiding should be the best gear you can get. You don't have to "raid all the time" to have fun in the game. You just won't have the best gear in the game or it may just take you a little longer to get. M+ vault options still yield mythic raiding ilevel, cept the last two bosses in the raid. That means you will still be able to gear your toon out over the course of time by doing the content you want. Blizz made a mistake by giving all these handouts and consolation prizes ,via too much gear, and now like a child that's been given junk food for years you all are fighting back the fruit/veggies, making gear more valuable by limiting it,which is ultimately better for you and the game. Now maybe when you get a piece of gear you will actually remember what you got because you worked for it like people did in vanilla/BC.
    Last edited by Sarkli83; Today at 12:53 PM.

  3. #523
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    im sorry, im getting more confused by the minute...
    i said, contrary to guy i quoted, that first week of expansion they did not do +15 and even if so, its not something people would consider easy enough to call joke, that was my whole point

    you first quote me to tell me you did not do +15 the first week, and then that nobody did them... which was kind of what i was saying... so what the hell was the point of your comments?! to confirm i was right? bcs you kinda formulated it as if i was wrong, but said pretty much what i said...
    The point that i was getting across is that people were doing the content for the max chest reward from week 1. Dassit.

    10/15 doesn't matter. anything past the reward cap is just icing on top.
    People carry high keys season to season for max reward, people grind to 10/11 first week for max reward.

    That's why i specifically mentioned key deletion to generate more 10/11 keys to further populate the guild with more keys/gearing options

  4. #524
    Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    The point that i was getting across is that people were doing the content for the max chest reward from week 1. Dassit.

    10/15 doesn't matter. anything past the reward cap is just icing on top.
    People carry high keys season to season for max reward, people grind to 10/11 first week for max reward.

    That's why i specifically mentioned key deletion to generate more 10/11 keys to further populate the guild with more keys/gearing options
    ofc key level matters when the whole debate you joined in was if key lvl 15 is easy or not at season begining...
    not if it gives best reward or anything else, i never mentioned reward at all, bcs that was completely off topic in that discusion, which was about difficulty...

    my whole point as i mentioned was doing +15 was not piss easy first week, and we kind of know that, as world first +15 in time in BFA happened 11days after opening of season... or you think worlds best players, other than those who actualy did it next week despite no reward, didnt bother first week bcs there was no reward?

    i mean you are not wrong about gear cap being at +10 in the begining of expansion, it just have nothing to do with what we debated, which was +15 not being "joke" difficulty at that time...

  5. #525
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    ofc key level matters when the whole debate you joined in was if key lvl 15 is easy or not at season begining...
    not if it gives best reward or anything else, i never mentioned reward at all, bcs that was completely off topic in that discusion, which was about difficulty...

    my whole point as i mentioned was doing +15 was not piss easy first week, and we kind of know that, as world first +15 in time in BFA happened 11days after opening of season... or you think worlds best players, other than those who actualy did it next week despite no reward, didnt bother first week bcs there was no reward?

    i mean you are not wrong about gear cap being at +10 in the begining of expansion, it just have nothing to do with what we debated, which was +15 not being "joke" difficulty at that time...
    Yes they 100% didn't do it first week because M+ didn't give loot past a certain itemlevel in the first week.
    Week 2 increased the cap to 370 so they completed it that week after they geared further.

    Not saying that it's a skill issue, its a mechanical issue. Also iirc the first week of BFA M+ was like super punishing to healers so it def wasn't a push week
    Last edited by Kehego; Today at 02:36 PM.

  6. #526
    Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    Yes they 100% didn't do it first week because M+ didn't give loot past a certain itemlevel in the first week.
    Week 2 increased the cap to 370 so they completed it that week after they geared further.
    so i said people werent doing +15 first week and you try do argue with me by saying they DIDNT do it bcs they did not have good enough gear...
    you do realise your argument is not going against mine, but actualy supports it, right? so you obviously dont even know what you are arguing about... what a pointless attempt at argument...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •