Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Shadowlands PTR - Build 9.0.1.35944

Shadowlands Beta - Build 35944
    A new build is on the way! The Shadowlands login screen has been enabled.

Last edited by chaud; 2020-09-16 at 11:25 PM.

Let's...

GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Angry

Mastery: Total Eclipse Solar Eclipse increases Nature spell damage by [ 140% [ 110% of Spell Power ]%, and Lunar Eclipse increases Arcane spell damage by [ 140% [ 110% of Spell Power ]%. Druid - Balance Spec. Druid - Balance Spec.
    Holy hell, that is a massive mastery nerf for no reason at all. Boomkin was already hurting and you punch us in the gut and kick us down even more. Wtf

I think this build is for 9.0.1 rather than 9.0.2 - the beta servers are still up and a lot of the changes relate to under 50 content and professions.

Uhh.. Did they just buff resto druid damage? After Legion I told myself not to main Resto Druid for BFA because there was "no way" they'd let resto be that strong again for another expansion, then they did, and now it looks like the same thing for SL. It's so strange.

Cool loading screen!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by irdsyd View Post
    I think this build is for 9.0.1 rather than 9.0.2 - the beta servers are still up and a lot of the changes relate to under 50 content and professions.
    Currently 0.1 and 0.2 are the same, the difference is gonna be that 0.1 will be released with prepatch and 0.2 gonna stay in development until expansion comes out and will be given to us shortly before.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Are they gonna do actual spec/ability balancing after prepatch?

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Currently 0.1 and 0.2 are the same, the difference is gonna be that 0.1 will be released with prepatch and 0.2 gonna stay in development until expansion comes out and will be given to us shortly before.
    This is the relevant blue post text...

----
    Introducing 9.0.2

First, on a technical note, players paying close attention to the Beta client may notice that this week’s update bears the designation “9.0.2.” Unlike recent expansions, this time around we will have not one but two client updates, aka patches, in the weeks prior to the official release of the expansion. Development of Shadowlands -specific content (the zones and dungeons of the Shadowlands, covenants, etc.) will proceed with weekly Beta updates in the 9.0.2 branch, while our Public Test Realm runs patch 9.0.1. This approach allows us to get features like the new character customization options and the streamlined leveling experience into your hands sooner in 9.0.1, while allowing the team the maximum possible time to keep polishing the level 51-60 Shadowlands experience in 9.0.2. Our Beta environment will continue to receive weekly 9.0.2 updates, and patch 9.0.2 will go live shortly before Shadowlands officially launches.
    ----
    The way I read that 9.0.1 is on the PTR.

wth they increase the focus cost of arcane shot but leave the cost of cobra shot alone?????
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2020-09-17 at 01:00 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    That might actually be my favorite login screen, not gonna lie. Dig it!

Quote Originally Posted by RyusekiV2 View Post
    Holy hell, that is a massive mastery nerf for no reason at all. Boomkin was already hurting and you punch us in the gut and kick us down even more. Wtf
    Hurting? Boomkins were destroying everything in sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    Hurting? Boomkins were destroying everything in sight!

That's hilarious, moonkins literally do tank dps outside of a cooldown.

What you mean to say is, night fae cov is overtuned.

Don't talk about what you don't know.

Conduits were Broken giving 100% crit, and it seems these incompetent devs actually made changes around busted/bugged Conduits.
    Last edited by RyusekiV2; 2020-09-17 at 04:11 AM.

Yep, watching that login screen with the new login music attached on the PTR now. Love it.

I’m really beginning to think they have either forgotten about SV or they just decided to throw it away.

7+ Year Old Account
    Please upload the music like you always have, file by file!
    Mmo champ is my only source I can extract the wow music from and I love having the individual tracks available for my leisure considering Blizz doesn't give it to us any other way than a measle mix in the CE.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    Uhh.. Did they just buff resto druid damage? After Legion I told myself not to main Resto Druid for BFA because there was "no way" they'd let resto be that strong again for another expansion, then they did, and now it looks like the same thing for SL. It's so strange.
    Same. Gonna main resto driud in SL, even though I expected nerfs. Then...buffs? Very strange.

no sub rogue legendary nerf xD okaaaaaay
    no ele oneshot nerf xD ooookaaaaaaaaaaay

Quote Originally Posted by RyusekiV2 View Post
    Eclipse (Lunar) Starfire cast time reduced 8% and area effect damage increased 100% critical strike chance increased 20%. Druid - Balance Spec. Druid - Balance Spec.

Why is everyone in the comments for threads on these changes (seen it on various sites now) completely glossing over this pretty massive change to Lunar Eclipse?

Humble flight form?