Well, I'm done. DH is done and beyond repair, now I don't care

So with that said, BlizzTARD and EVERY employee at your f'ing company: I hope you ALL get covid.

You are all f'ing pathetic. You have destroyed an entire class. I hate, EVERY, single one of you at blizzard. Go f'ing choke on your own f'ng vomit you worthless mother f'ers.

GET COVID!

This thread did more damage to my brain cells than a DH can do in single target to a raid boss, bravo
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Cool story bro.

I think someone is mad that his flavor of the month class that has been overpowered for two expansions is finally nerfed to the level of we mere mortals.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    I think someone is mad that his flavor of the month class that has been overpowered for two expansions is finally nerfed to the level of we mere mortals.
    It has been "overpowered" for low level pve content in bfa & legion. But never in high keys or raids ... and without infinite stars dh would have been very bad in nyalotha.
    But .. OP really acts like a child.

....hold on one second..

wait ....*small cough*

OH NO your spec got nerfed in a opening patch of an expansion ..HOW HORRIBLE your class is now total garbage and will NEVER RECOVER.

Signed
    Windwalker Monks, Survival Hunters, Random spec of Rogue, Warlock, Mage, and Hunter depending on Blizzards mood that expansion, Any class that can heal in Classic, Shadow Priests, Ret Pallys from Vanilla to the end of BC, Prot Pallys in Classic, Shaman in general for like ever, MW Monks, etc, etc, etc, etc etc...

Welcome to wow where yesterdays flavor of the months is todays garbage. Dont worry wait 2 months and you'll be average again.

That's what you get for choosing a class because someone streamer said it's a faceroll DPS class.

Get gud. Played as a frost DK since 2009 and topped the DPS charts all through our highs and lows.

No you haven't!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sunxsera View Post
    It has been "overpowered" for low level pve content in bfa & legion. But never in high keys or raids ... and without infinite stars dh would have been very bad in nyalotha.
    But .. OP really acts like a child.
    Strange, considering that DHs and Outlaw Rogues were 1 of the 2 "must-have" specs for high keys for basically BfA seasons 1->3
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

play ww or unholy.
    ww is especially easy once you get the hang of it.
    some of you keep saying dh is braindead when most classes in wow are braindead. few classes are challenging if any with hundreds of hours played on them.
    dh is just fun for some of us as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    That's what you get for choosing a class because someone streamer said it's a faceroll DPS class.

Get gud. Played as a frost DK since 2009 and topped the DPS charts all through our highs and lows.
    Unfortunately, this is only good advice if you play with terrible people. I still stick by my warrior through the lows, but my friends are also good. And my good boomkin buddy is going to put up >15-25% more damage than me, despite us being the same ilevel and parsing at 90th average for our specs. You can't outperform the math.

The tuning for this opening season is one of the worst in a long time.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2021-01-01 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpleton View Post
    This thread did more damage to my brain cells than a DH can do in single target to a raid boss, bravo
    So it did very little damage then

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post

Nope. You have been playing with shit players, that's all. You can not change the numbers. In most cases, a good hunter will do more damage than a good demon hunter.

- - - Updated - - -

We need firstblood as baseline. This will solve most of our problems.

This post kinda confirms my view on DH players.

Productive conversations are encouraged. Flamefests and hateful language are directly against the forum rules. Locking. Have a good night everyone.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."