Keyboard recommendation!

Hey guys. I'm curre try using the Logitech g910 which is fantastic. Im using the keys above f1-f11 quite a bit actually for things like bg potions and other trivial things.

I'm in the market for another keyboard for my other pc. I'm probably just gonna go with another one 910 but does anyone know if Logitech has a new flag ship keyboard? I see the 915 but it's missing those top keys it appears.

Otherwise any other good keyboard recommendations that have extra buttons?
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

FILCO

I like the quality and distances with the FILCO keyboards and the tenkeyless variant is my favourite. FILCOs are super heavy with a steel plate, they dont move even when pushed, I like that a lot.

Not sure if thats your budget, its 200€ for the basic keyboard + what ever custom switches or keycaps you like. I use brown switches for typing (a comfort choice) and reds for F-keys and some other keys.

As soon as you leave gamer products, weight and material choices change a lot with keyboards.
    -

Getting another 910 is probably the best bet. I've looked through keyboards from Logitech, Razer, Corsair, SteelSeries and HyperX, and the only one with the extra keys at the top that you like is the 910.

If you are handy with a soldering iron the BFO-9000 from keeb.io has 108 keys that can be assigned however you want.

yeah, I'm really not aware of anything with the extra keys on top other than the 910. Probably your best bet.

10+ Year Old Account
    was gonna suggest the Razer Anansi, but then re-read your requests. Specifically mentioning the extra buttons above the F-keys. Doesn't look like any other options besides the Logitech G910, so stick with what works it looks like.
    Grandmaster Tidestout
    <Stand Tall>US-Stormrage

Sounds good guys. I appreciate the feedback. I don't use WASD or any alt/shift keys and fully move/strafe with my Naga Trinity.

Need the number pad for my mouse keybindings. The extra keys aren't exactly desperately needed. I got by without them before, but they are super handy for potions, toys, and other syntax sugar lol.

I guess I'll go with another 910, I've been more than happy with it. Surprising that nobody else has those extra keys. All they do is take f6-f9 and have them more accessible.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

3+ Year Old Account
    Ima steal your thread for a bit,

Anyone here have a nice ergo set up for us people who have damaged wrist?

If so what keyboard do you use?

Field Marshal Phyrexia-KulTiras's Avatar
    3+ Year Old Account
    I've got the orion spark (910), which is ok.
    However if i had to rebuy one, i'd go for the corsair one.

I have 2 mmo mice (logi g600 & scimitar), im more impressed by corsair. If you want more buttons this was a big improvement for me (gameplay wise). So much more insta buttons at the ready.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Ima steal your thread for a bit,

Anyone here have a nice ergo set up for us people who have damaged wrist?

If so what keyboard do you use?
    I use a BFO-9000 I put together myself,I keep the two halves separated by about a foot which puts them in line with my shoulders and keeps my wrists from screaming in agony,I had carpal tunnel surgery on both wrists last year so ergonomics are very important to me.

This is mine-

So long as you can solder Keeb.io has a few cheap and easy to build split keyboards,if you can't solder I have heard good things about the Ergodox and it's variants.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    I use a BFO-9000 I put together myself,I keep the two halves separated by about a foot which puts them in line with my shoulders and keeps my wrists from screaming in agony,I had carpal tunnel surgery on both wrists last year so ergonomics are very important to me.

This is mine-

So long as you can solder Keeb.io has a few cheap and easy to build split keyboards,if you can't solder I have heard good things about the Ergodox and it's variants.
    That’s a great set up, and thank you for the information.

I love my Corsair k70. And so did every keyboard manufactures did since they all copied the keyboards features. The media keys are great, the volume wheel is 10/10, and even my old model 3-4 years after is all good. Now a days they have RGB models, and much more options. Mine is a k70 vengeance red switches, aka the tramp stamp model :P

So yea, I love the k70 and again...I see so many other brands just copied it features. Its also built like a tank, 1 big piece of metal it feels like.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I'm using this (Steelseries Merc Stealth), but sadly it's no longer produced...

I have my eyes on the Azeron gaming keypad though, if my keyboard ever breaks.

Instead of a new keyboard I would go for a keypad, maybe that's an option for you? They are mostly cheaper as well, because you can use a pretty normal keyboard with them. And gaming keyboards are often really overpriced.