Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Yep, we've been speculating on that for awhile. I believe Garrosh's fate is gonna mirror Ursoc, with all his pride he would never repent so Denathrius will just drain him of all his anima, thus leaving him permanently gone.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Yep, we've been speculating on that for awhile. I believe Garrosh's fate is gonna mirror Ursoc, with all his pride he would never repent so Denathrius will just drain him of all his anima, thus leaving him permanently gone.
    Bye Felicia lol

doubt it.
    unlike ursoc, garrosh has a huuuge fanbase, who'd probably riot if they see garrosh again after 6 years, only for him to get perma destroyed.
    and especially after BfA, im not sure blizz wants to risk potentially turning players away
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    doubt it.
    unlike ursoc, garrosh has a huuuge fanbase, who'd probably riot if they see garrosh again after 6 years, only for him to get perma destroyed.
    and especially after BfA, im not sure blizz wants to risk potentially turning players away
    My thoughts as well, they even threw a bone at Garrosh fans in the Mag'har introduction storyline by stating he was a good Warchief in all timelines except ours. Given that he doesn't show up in Revendreth storyline makes me think he's thrown in the Maw though, and he is patch material for later excursions deeper into the Maw.

One of the focal points of the expansion is saving people from their fates in the Maw. Thrall, Baine, Jaina, etc we save early on. Anduin will have to wait until later for his rescue. But Blizzard has dropped hints towards saving dead people as well, Arthas, Varian, Garrosh just to name a few. We will find them in the Maw most likely. What happens with them we don't know.

And last but not least, let's not compare Ursoc to Garrosh. Ursoc is a minor character compared to such a key figure as Garrosh. And I'm not even sure Ursoc is completely gone, who knows, the entire expansion and realm is new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    If they even gonna do something with him they will just use him to push the point that you need to be nice and loving and like anduin or you must die.

So either they will erase him or even worse, boikingforge him.

that would actually suck, i liked his character in cata

3+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he's a Ventyr now, and tries his best to hide his identity? Because that would be a good way to 'write him in' if he really does get redeemed
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    doubt it.
    Garrosh has a vocal fanbase, but I strongly doubt it's a huge one, not even in the same ballpark as the really popular characters like Illidan, Arthas, Sylvanas or Jaina. Hell even Thrall is more popular after being castrated and dumbed down by the writing several times over. Blizz won't lose anything if they do him dirty.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Do we know when this is getting posted today?

Garrosh deserves either the Maw or complete annihilation. I do not care about Jaina, but what he did to her and the people of Theramore is unforgivable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Do we know when this is getting posted today?
    30min-1h likely

While the Garroshes of other timelines turned out well, the one in our timeline clearly didn't and didn't show any real remorse. Remember his actions in the War Crimes novel. He outright said that he regretted nothing and would do it all again if given the chance.

#BoycottShadowlands if our boy gets dusted.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Keep in mind it's dropping today any moment lol. Whether it's Garrosh or not we'll know today

I personally dont mind spoilers but wonder whats the point of the tag if you write out the spoiler/speculation literally next to it

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Garrosh has a vocal fanbase, but I strongly doubt it's a huge one, not even in the same ballpark as the really popular characters like Illidan, Arthas, Sylvanas or Jaina. Hell even Thrall is more popular after being castrated and dumbed down by the writing several times over. Blizz won't lose anything if they do him dirty.
    well, i mean, the characters you listed are THE most popular character in wow bar none, so...no shame in being less popular than them
    garrosh has a considerably big fanbase, thats just a fact. and remember, blizz even mentioned that he was the "greatest warchief of all time" in many timelines, completely out of the blue. they are clearly regretting what they did with him. and what better way than to re-use him after a big dose revendreht (and most likely maw) to humble him a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Garrosh deserves either the Maw or complete annihilation. I do not care about Jaina, but what he did to her and the people of Theramore is unforgivable.
    yeah, no lawl
    there are people in revendreht who butchered entire worlds. the maw is only for the absolute worst of the worst, the completely unredeemable.
    and garrosh is most certainly not unredeemable, in fact, he is probably among the most redeemable villains weve fought so far
    Last edited by Houle; 2020-09-17 at 04:47 PM.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    this is one of the most retarded discussions ever to exist on the wow forums. Can people stop trying to judge the actions in the wow fantasy universe based on 20-21st century morals and laws? It sounds more insane than <the Garrosh did nothing wrong> crowd. The whole warcrimes section of MOP was a massive mistake and shows the lack of historical knowledge, understanding and imagination on the part of the "writers".

Jaina made Theramore a legitimate military target as soon as he let the alliance march through it and start making durator invasion plans and even attacked barrens through it. They were given a warning and even time to escape before it was bombed. She was never forced to face her mistake and take any blame for breaking her neutrality which was established between her and thrall after the MH battle and lasted for years without any provocation from horde until she decided to invite the alliance over.

- In medieval times when "knights" raided towns and cities on the other side of the border, they intentionally maimed civilians, raped woman and pillaged homes and fields just for fun and to force the opposing lord/population to have to take care of more cripples and bastard kids.
    - People were throwing fucking mustard gas left and right in the ww1.
    - US NUKED 2 cities full of civilians in 1945 and was using napalm on urban/civilian settings in freaking 70s.

Warcraft universe is set in a much more older and savage universe and there is no reason why Garrosh shouldn't have mana bombed the city based on the in-universe laws and culture of the time. The concept of civilian vs military target shouldn't even be a thing yet.

I hope they do an Ursoc on him and completely drain him of whatever’s left of him. One of the worst characters in WC history.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn’t be surprised at this point, they have dismantled what the horde should have been so why not destroy the last strong symbol of it and just make the horde a worse red alliance.