Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenjie View Post
    Great ideas! Especially player made boss area and player made boss.

- - - Updated - - -

My top wish list.
    1. Old raids stay relevant forever.
    2. LFR mode for normal, heroic and mythic difficulty.
    3. Timewalking raid play field, that you can battle every bosses from the past expansions, and you must survive so long as you can without dying in order.
    Definitely no to number 1; that would force guilds to raid dozens of raids each week. It’s a horrible idea.

Number 2 do you mean queuing for normal, heroic and mythic? If so, no. Just no.

Number 3 I actually like that idea but needs a bit more explanation/work

I think Timewalking Raids is a great way to keep old raids relevant. They should just do more than one per expansion.

Like BC Timewalking should be: Black Temple AND Sunwell Plateau.
    Wrath should be Ulduar AND Icecrown Citadel.
    Cataclysm should be Firelands AND... uh, I'll come back to this.
    Mists of Pandaria should be Throne of Thunder and Siege of Orgrimmar.
    Warlords of Draenor I didn't play through, so not familiar with the raids off the top of my head. Hellfire Citadel and...?

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Did you even read what i've said?
    I AM citizen of Poland so you are talking not about 'them' but also me.
    I take generalizing based on nationality and typing 'russians and poles' instead 'Russians and Poles' as a deliberate hateful speech.
    Good to see other posters and especially moderators having same opinion as mine.
    Yeah and did you read what I've said? It's a fact that private servers are full of eastern europeans. Probably because they are free. I've never said it's what makes these servers bad.

Also the fact you are from Poland doesn't make your opinion on what's offensive or what isn't more valid. I'm polish too and I don't see anything wrong about the fact that private servers are full of polish people.

Actual Player/Guild housing would save this game from its slow, albeit real, decline. Especially since many people have started exhausting the transmog system as they complete it in its entirety.

15+ Year Old Account
    My Wish List (in no particular order)

Pet battles added to the mobile app.
    Fishing added to the mobile app.
    The Conserve/Burn style of Arcane Mage replaced with something else.
    An "endless dungeon" which give you randomized boss fights from past raids/dungeons.
    Better Mage Xmogs.
    Once content is not relevant, removing time gates from certain progression points (like waiting 2 hours for a Legion mission to progress the class hall)
    Make Mage Food Matter!
    Make LFR/LFD server bound, to improve community interaction and accountability.
    Reduce the constant spread/soak mechanics that make up so many raid fights, and rely more on CC/ FF for adds as an additional layer of difficulty.
    Instead of time gating via resets and daily cooldowns, slow down OOC mana/life regen and make world content the natural time gate.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wait it's 10 things we want not what we want for 10.0? Ah well.

1. Redesign class gameplay from the ground up. Burn it all down and start over. What is a "Death Knight," how should it play? Okay now what would make that foundation Blood, Frost, and Unholy specialized.

2. Old World revamp that this time is "Expansion Agnostic." So you can chain it into whatever the current expansion is without issue. Maybe bring back some Classic influences that people like/miss like the Barrens being a single zone again.

3. Housing. It's overdue, frankly it's probably irrelevant to add this late into things, but I'll put it here.

4. Timewalking is replaced with just "Level Syncing" queues a'la FF14. You can still keep a weekly event for "Do X Mists of Pandaria Dungeons" though.

5. Never going to another space again. Other realms like the Shadowlands I'm fine with. Basically stick to the Fantasy themes, no more overt Sci Fi veers.

6. Build off Torghast with a true "infinite" (or at least really long like 50+ floors) challenge mode either of Torghast or as something new entirely.

7. No more Garrisons/Order Halls/That Boat in Zuldazar and Boralus/Covenants. The system is never going to be good.

8. "Mercenary Mode" for PvE. Or just straight up cross-faction grouping.

9. I've run out of ideas.

10. The Pony that Ghostcrawler promised me.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Looks like you want to make WoW a single player mobile game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Not a fan of ANY of these ideas TBH, allow me to rescue the thread. This is closer to everyone's "Top 10 Wish List."

1. Player Housing
    2. Guild Housing
    3. 4th Specs
    4. Playable Ogre Race
    5. Playable Necromancer Class
    6. Playable Bard Class
    7. Class Skins
    8. Playable Naga Race
    9. PVP Zones like Wintergrasp every expansion instead of "PVP Mode."
    10. Dance Studio

YOU'RE WELCOME!
    This was my original wish list but I long gave up on these ever making it to wow so I went ahead and created a new list just for kicks...gonna have to wait three years before we see any LEAKS which is boring!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zenjie View Post
    Great ideas! Especially player made boss area and player made boss.

- - - Updated - - -

My top wish list.
    1. Old raids stay relevant forever.
    2. LFR mode for normal, heroic and mythic difficulty.
    3. Timewalking raid play field, that you can battle every bosses from the past expansions, and you must survive so long as you can without dying in order.
    Thanks! glad you liked em
    I like your ideas too, as a matter of fact I asked for something similar... well, more like I wishful thinkingly asked the non-existing Blizzard devs on these forums...

Not a fan of ANY of these ideas TBH, allow me to rescue the thread. This is closer to everyone's "Top 10 Wish List."

1. Player Housing
    2. Guild Housing
    3. 4th Specs
    4. Playable Ogre Race
    6. Playable Bard Class
    7. Class Skins
    8. Playable Naga Race
    10. Dance Studio

YOU'RE WELCOME!
    Pretty spot on, mine is quite similar with some changes:

0. Shared bank and materials between characters!
    1. Player Housing
    2. Guild Housing
    3. 4th Specs
    4. Playable Ogre Race
    6. Playable Bard Class
    7. Class Skins
    8. Playable Naga Race

1. Mecha bear tameable hunter pets.
    2. Mecha bear mount. Jets pop out when flying.
    3. Gnome paladins.

10+ Year Old Account

1. Player Housing
    2. Guild Housing
    3. 4th Specs
    4. Playable Ogre Race
    6. Playable Bard Class
    7. Class Skins
    8. Playable Naga Race
    10. Dance Studio

YOU'RE WELCOME!
    The only one I'd want from here is MAYBE class skins, depending on what that means. The rest seem like pointless waste of dev time to me

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    This was my original wish list but I long gave up on these ever making it to wow so I went ahead and created a new list just for kicks...gonna have to wait three years before we see any LEAKS which is boring!
    hahahaha if you think we will have to wait 3 years before seeing any leaks you haven't been on this forum long enough. I would expect a certain user, who I'm not going to name, to come up with a "totally legit" leak for 9.1 or 9.2 before the end of the year

How is this kinda talk allowed on these forums? Russians and Poles are what to you? Sub human?
    they aren't?

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Looks like you want to make WoW a single player mobile game.
    In all of my wish list, there is only ONE thing that is solo friendly and it is just meant to be as a mid-game equivalent to the endgame solo friendly Torghast.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Yeah...I don't understand the hard-on that people have for keeping old raids "relevant". But maybe they can convince me how that would work with boss tuning and loot drops. The immediate problem I see: If "relevant" MC drops the same stuff as current Nyalotha...well..why bother with a raid that is intense in mechanics when you can faceroll an old raid?

Of all the suggestions I think the pet battle app actually has a chance to happen.
    well it would absolutely kill mythic raiding. instead of pushing the current raid/M+ for gear you would have to go all over the place. the Legendary weapons from BT, Sunwell, DS, ICC, Ulduar, MC. Then you'd have to deal with 20 people wanting various trinkets from raids throughout Azeroth and beyond because they are all BiS.

I think Timewalking Raids is a great way to keep old raids relevant. They should just do more than one per expansion.

Like BC Timewalking should be: Black Temple AND Sunwell Plateau.
    Wrath should be Ulduar AND Icecrown Citadel.
    Cataclysm should be Firelands AND... uh, I'll come back to this.
    Mists of Pandaria should be Throne of Thunder and Siege of Orgrimmar.
    Warlords of Draenor I didn't play through, so not familiar with the raids off the top of my head. Hellfire Citadel and...?
    I think the biggest issue with Timewalking raids now is that they are not accessible to modern day retail wow players. Would make them much more popular if there was an LFR like queue for them so you don't have to go anywhere or manually join a raid group in order to experience them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    well it would absolutely kill mythic raiding. instead of pushing the current raid/M+ for gear you would have to go all over the place. the Legendary weapons from BT, Sunwell, DS, ICC, Ulduar, MC. Then you'd have to deal with 20 people wanting various trinkets from raids throughout Azeroth and beyond because they are all BiS.
    They would have to tune them to the same level as LFR gear for this to work, which is currently how Timewalking OLD RAIDS are tuned... so we are not asking for something completely new here...just more of it and more often

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    They would have to tune them to the same level as LFR gear for this to work, which is currently how Timewalking OLD RAIDS are tuned... so we are not asking for something completely new here...just more of it and more often
    yeah I can get on board with that. Means people would run it for fun. Maybe not have it available all the time; maybe a dedicated month to each expansion

In all of my wish list, there is only ONE thing that is solo friendly and it is just meant to be as a mid-game equivalent to the endgame solo friendly Torghast.
    “Clone Party” is my #1 wish btw. I’ve always wished I could solo dungeon level. Followed by PVE mercenary mode which would allow you to group up with the opposite faction in raids and dungeons.

The only things I can think of:

1) Siege warfare PvP (RvR)
    2) Bard class
    3) Ogre race
    4) Armor dye (though I don't see them implementing this since they use different colors for difficulty-based rewards)

Quote Originally Posted by TSM View Post
    The only things I can think of:

1) Siege warfare PvP (RvR)
    2) Bard class
    3) Ogre race
    4) Armor dye (though I don't see them implementing this since they use different colors for difficulty-based rewards)
    Instead of ogre, I’d rather see a Rexxar like race. An iconic horde entity. Hybrid races would be nice and a fresh addition since they are something we are not fully familiar with already. I have the ogre toy and honestly I don’t enjoy the ogre form all that much, but I do very much like it as a mob type.

- - - Updated - - -

Added to OP - Hybrid races: what your toon would look like as a son/daughter of an inter-marriage between same faction races.