Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Not a fan of ANY of these ideas TBH, allow me to rescue the thread. This is closer to everyone's "Top 10 Wish List."

1. Player Housing
    2. Guild Housing
    3. 4th Specs
    4. Playable Ogre Race
    5. Playable Necromancer Class
    6. Playable Bard Class
    7. Class Skins
    8. Playable Naga Race
    9. PVP Zones like Wintergrasp every expansion instead of "PVP Mode."
    10. Dance Studio

YOU'RE WELCOME!
    Replace Necromancer with Tinker and we have a deal

1. Dual class/cross class
    2. Dance studio
    3. Player housing
    4. Guild housing
    5. Recipes that can be modified with materials of other expansions (not required but for additional effects)
    6. Castle conquest Horde vs Alliance. Conquest Ogrimmar vs conquest Stormwind, etc and collect taxes from the loser faction.
    7. Ogre race and botani race

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Necromancer already exists in WoW, so yeah, it would be awesome if we can get tinker with machine guns for tank and dual pistols for dps.

1. Bring back proper servers, and thereby server communities and guilds. No cross-realm stuff.
    2. Forcibly merge servers when needed, and make it impossible for faction balance to go further than 60/40 (ignore the whiners).
    3. Make leveling a big attraction again. No BOA items, leveling should be a proper RPG experience where you're actually happy when you reach a new level, get a new item, or manage to do a difficult quest.
    4. Stop adding hollow content. There's no point in adding new classes, or allied races, if you're not doing it properly.
    5. Make classes actually fun to play. Learn from the expansions that had the best iterations of the various classes. Borrowed power from lame secondary systems = no thx.

and for the love of god, remove the "mission/garrison" stuff from the game. It's utterly tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    these are some of the worst ideas i have ever read....
    Thank you for your input, you are a credit to these forums and the wow community as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallor View Post

and for the love of god, remove the "mission/garrison" stuff from the game. It's utterly tedious.
    Oh yes! The mission table crap is the worst thing in this game.

Remove multiple raid difficulties

3+ Year Old Account
    A way to 'replay' M+ affixes like Reaping, just for fun. They could put in an ingame event that has a different old one each month

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    I can't think of 10, and I also haven't played in a while (so I'm not sure how much the game has changed since I last played), but here are a few thoughts.

1. Transmog for gear slots instead of the gear itself.
    SWTOR does this, and it's awesome. It'd cost gold for you to change your outfits though

2. Remove all transmog restrictions. Legendaries, other armor types, gray/white gear, what Blizzard calls "silly" transmogs, all allowed.
    Yeah I find it kind of weird how you can mog a blue fish mace item, but not a broom

3. Proper player/guild housing. Although I don't think WoW's current engine is capable of doing this in a way that would make me happy. And no, I'm not hearing the "yOuR gArrISoN iS wAiTiNg fOr yOu" line. WoD's mini-Stormwind/Orgrimmar that I could only build in one zone and barely customize doesn't count.
    Both ESO and SWTOR have great housing systems I think Blizzard could copy quite well. Having a special storage (like you have for mog appearances, and even sets)
    for all of the decorations you've collected on one faction would be great too, and should be account wide
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Player housing is at the top of the list for me. It's proven to be very popular in numerous MMO's - some of which are even older than WoW itself. It'd also be a great way to make professions more relevant. To say nothing of making older dungeons/raids relevant by putting furniture as trash/boss drops.

Quote Originally Posted by agm114r View Post
    IMO, only 6 of the 10 interest me. The housing interests me not at all, and I'd be fine if PvP in WoW disappeared, but I'm not going to actively seek its removal, either. So, let's please not represent this as "everyone's" anything.
    I was trying to hijack the thread away from the negative argument unrelated to the topic and steer it back onto the subject OP started, jokingly saying this is what everyone wanted even if I knew that wasn't true. Best way to diffuse a bad situation is to pull all the heat on yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Sure, I'm flexible, as long as Class Skins would let me RP a Necromancer as Warlock Affliction.

I stopped reading at clone party

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    well it would absolutely kill mythic raiding. instead of pushing the current raid/M+ for gear you would have to go all over the place. the Legendary weapons from BT, Sunwell, DS, ICC, Ulduar, MC. Then you'd have to deal with 20 people wanting various trinkets from raids throughout Azeroth and beyond because they are all BiS.
    Just add scaling so that they can still be a challenge for current ilvl, but make the rewards cosmetic and/or vanity. Available for those who want to do them, but not required for cutting edge players.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    What exactly is wrong with Russians and Poles?
    Typing these words with small letter at the start and as a citizen of Poland i take it very personal.
    The West knows very little about the East. Please forgive their alarming ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    Just add scaling so that they can still be a challenge for current ilvl, but make the rewards cosmetic and/or vanity. Available for those who want to do them, but not required for cutting edge players.
    I like this idea very much for old expansion raids. Hope it happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Kallor View Post

YES PLEASE, that mind numbing spread sheet crap never has got any better and its never going too.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hekazi View Post
    The West knows very little about the East. Please forgive their alarming ignorance.
    And please forgive the East for being stuck in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    YES PLEASE, that mind numbing spread sheet crap never has got any better and its never going too.
    I'm in two mind abouts this. It's a good way to keep your reputations and other ticking over whilst you're not at your computer (with the app) but in game yes, it's boring and tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

And please forgive the East for being stuck in the past.
    Better than leading the world to another flooding I'll say GG

Honestly, player-made content would be amazing. A WoW editor.

Armor sets, animations, dungeons, mini games, architecture, quests, etc.

The way they could justify it in game is we go to a parallel universe, like WoD, but Azeroth. It’s the same, but not the same. You’d also be able to go back and forth.

There would be a player made auction house where you can buy armor, architecture, etc. and designated phased areas in the world you can basically do whatever you want to, while core things, like Stormwind would remain untouched and ineditable.

It’d do more innovation for the game in 15 days, then has been done in 15 years.
    Last edited by Mojo03; 2020-09-20 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    Honestly, player-made content would be amazing. A WoW editor.

Armor sets, animations, dungeons, mini games, architecture, quests, etc.

The way they could justify it in game is we go to a parallel universe, like WoD, but Azeroth. It’s the same, but not the same. You’d also be able to go back and forth.

There would be a player made auction house where you can buy armor, architecture, etc. and designated phased areas in the world you can basically do whatever you want to, while core things, like Stormwind would remain untouched and ineditable.

It’d do more innovation for the game in 15 days, then has been done in 15 years.
    They already started this with SL legendaries and build your own talent trees. In a way covenants are kinda the same. Giving the framework and tools to the players and letting them put things together.

solo dungeons while leveling with NPC's awesome to me. my list in no real order beyond number 1.

1) player housing - instanced is fine idc
    2) designated an alt as "alt" allowing them to show in your house and do tasks/missions like followers - can't be played in game while flagged as "alt" - can be leveled via missions
    3) complete revamp of professions to make them viable for gearing and progression with out needing a group ever
    4) remove all times from the game, nothing that encourages a rush rush go go go go mentatlitiy
    5) NPC assisted 5mans and raids - no loot story only
    6) all content removed from the game put back in, Nax 40, mage tower, old ZG, old mounts etc.
    7) Scaling becomes optional with on/off switch in settings
    8) flying on day 1 never goes away and is part of game play
    9) Bad luck protection on mounts +1% per try for mount to drop, mounts from 2 expacs back are in store for sale
    10) Pet battles GO! - mobile pet battles
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22