Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    In this uncertain times...Bezos...sorry, Denathrius is getting richer, while others wither away. Sounds fitting our times, lol. Guillotining this capitalistic vampire pig would be a nice practice before upcoming current world order collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Please name a more iconic WoW character, I'll wait.

And I mean created in WoW, not from Warcraft 1, 2 or 3.
    Not really sure what rules you will forcibly bind me by here?

How do you mean "Created"? Many of the characters that played big roles in WC1, 2 or 3 did "exist" and had a story / purpose which pre-dates the timeline of the WC games yet they were not shed lights upon until the books started rolling out (The first official Warcraft book being from 2001 I belive?) so I assume you don't mean that?

If you mean as in "The character cant have had ANY appearances prior to their appearance in WoW" then I need go no further than the same expansion Garrosh became a major figure; In MoP we had an infinitely more; Intriguing, interesting, motivated and developed character which came out of the wood-works in the form of Lei Shen. In the little time that spanned for him in-game and with what we learned from him; it became clear that Lei Shen was way more of both a developed character and villain as opposed to Garrosh.

Other than that and if I can include character that have had Comic / Book appearances before WoW (Yet not any appearances in the Warcraft games); I can think of Zul, Darion Mograine, Thalyssra, Kalecgos and Veleen <- Non of these are exemplary characters in their own rights but all show signs of better character writing than Garrosh.
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, afterlives series is the weakest of them all sadly.
    Not in production qualit (except Maldraxus copypaste), but writing and directing wise.

7+ Year Old Account
    too short but at least it was good, i guess this one showed better the situation they are in.

I still don't think that is Garrosh, no tattoos at all

Rehashed story, mirrors that of the nightborne in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    too short but at least it was good, i guess this one showed better the situation they are in.

He actually has tattoos on his shoulders 1:59

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

Come on, it obviously is. Listen to the scream. Same voice as Garrosh. Piercings, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I wonder if Arthas would've went there if he wasn't thrown into The Maw.
    He is an agent of the Maw so he was likely going to the Maw in the end anyways, she just fast tracked him. This is beneficial though because all the splintered souls are in the maw. It is very likely Arthas is going to become some kind of Witcher like character who is going to help rescue all the souls he put there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    He actually has tattoos on his shoulders 1:59
    but not in the jaw, like his most definitive tattoo, the others can be any other orc

but i guess blizzard can forget about tht

I have to say this was the least interesting of the four to me. It was also the shortest of the bunch. I think of all of them, I enjoyed the Ardenweald one the most with the Bastion and Maldraxxus ones not far behind.

Oh, man, I'm going Venthyr just to free Garrosh as soon as I can.

Okay so basically people in Shadowlands are just alive and totally not doing stuff for the dead (like Bastion people are here to guide people). In revendreth people are living normally, working, doing stuff not related to the dead at all.

None of that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    Well, at least in Hots he is wearing the matching armor

So cool! Thanks, I haven't known.

- - - Updated - - -

Kael'thas potentially had to escape this mess of an abusive hieharchy.

Feel like I just watched a Trump press conference.

Dude, they turned Garrosh into Nightwell.

There is no anima left in Garrosh after all thoose mogfarms Ive done. Plothole

From best to worst:
    - Ardenweald
    - Maldraxxus
    - Bastion
    - Revendreth

Revendreth hits a bit too close to the current situation going on in America and wasn't enjoyable as a result. We play games to relax, not to be reminded of the horrible situation that is real life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    He's also got his trademark shoulder tattoos too - and the same voice actor shows up in the credits.
    Totes Garry.
    I mean, his screams is 100% Garrosh too, if one has actually listened to Garrosh voice like ever (especially when he's angry).

I'm happy he's in Revendreth though, it shows that he is redemable. Even though it wont matter in the end, since we cant take the best Warchief back to have Baine killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostheimr View Post
    I mean, his screams is 100% Garrosh too, if one has actually listened to Garrosh voice like ever (especially when he's angry).

I'm happy he's in Revendreth though, it shows that he is redemable. Even though it wont matter in the end, since we cant take the best Warchief back to have Baine killed.
    Doubt Garry wants to be Warchief at this point. He wasn't exactly on good terms with any of the survivors of the Horde.
    If he could make his way to Maldraxxus and spend all day fighting and soldiering, I think he'd be happy.