Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    dat test blue post,

seems suspicious, do u guys see it

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    dat test blue post,

seems suspicious, do u guys see it
    Yup goes to a 404 page 22nd Patch date announcement coming up!

Zero chance they'd pop 9.0 with no warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    Yup goes to a 404 page 22nd Patch date announcement coming up!
    sigh. How many times do people need to tell you the 22nd is not going to happen.
    There has been no end of pvp season announcement and the vague "time is running out" promotional email they send out doesn't count no matter how hard you jump up and down.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Earliest chance of pre-patch now is 29th/30th September and I'm personally 99% sure it will be then. Coincides with the Rep Buff likely ending and the end of the BFA Arena Tournement. Personally the later the better as I don't really care for pre-patch and I'm attemping to hit 2.4 in 2's before the Season ends and if that happens try for Azeroth's Champion.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    sigh. How many times do people need to tell you the 22nd is not going to happen.
    There has been no end of pvp season announcement and the vague "time is running out" promotional email they send out doesn't count no matter how hard you jump up and down.
    How many times do you have to be told that 2-week notices do not always happen?

15+ Year Old Account
    When, since they started giving the 2 week notice, did they not give the 2 week notice? (Other than a period in Legion they gave a 10 day notice).

How many times do we have to explain it is not a two week notice. It is a 2 reset warning, which would mean this reset and next reset.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not impossible, there is nothing that says we are guaranteed a warning. It's also not very likely.

Personally I would welcome it. Ready to move on from bfa.

7+ Year Old Account
    Would love for it to be rushed out, that damn pre patch download baited me hard

It blows my mind how we have 15 years of history and people still come up dates that make absolutely no sense. I honestly dont understand how you people are so dumb.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpbladez View Post
    It blows my mind how we have 15 years of history and people still come up dates that make absolutely no sense. I honestly dont understand how you people are so dumb.
    your profile pic it’s perfect...

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpbladez View Post
    get outta here carl

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    isn't the tournament on tournament servers ? Won't matter for the tournament if they release pre-patch on the live servers
    the tournoment servers still use the BFA client, they are just different servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    No, they haven't. They "try to", but they haven't.

Legion had 10-12 days. WoD had somewhere around the same.

29th is still very much in play.
    surely it's less about "2 weeks" and more about "2 resets"

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Ya I would tell them about the gitches I find but I pay THEM to play THEIR game, if they want to give me free game time I could make a huge list of bugs that still exist but what is the point, all my free feedback from BfA was ignored and could have fixed like 90% of the issues they had at launch. A lot of players have legitimately good ideas that they just gloss over because of pride, maybe Ion should take Garrosh' place in Ravendreth I bet with him alone it would save the Shadowlands based on his level of pride lmao.
    I wonder why people takes it so personally when a company appears to have ignored users feedback. Based on what? Simply the company did not respond in the way the people expected? Or did not implement the changes the player suggested (I use this loosely)?

I am sure lots of players suggested ideas. But the word "good" is subjective and usually it is good for them. It may not necessary be good for the game as a whole or for others. Blizzard could have different views on the matter as well.

A friend I know who has experience in game development tells me that changes, even moderate ones, close to release is dangerous since it can have unknown impact in other parts of the game. This is especially true for DLC, or in the case of WoW, content patches which are designed based what has already been created. So changing them is either impossible or too risky to undertake.

Feedback are just that. Feedback. It is not, never was, instruction back to Blizzard on what they should do to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    surely it's less about "2 weeks" and more about "2 resets"
    People have been screaming that since Tuesday the 15th didn't have an announcement, it couldn't POSSIBLY be the 29th.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzin View Post
    You clearly didnt take the time to read the post before you replied.
    I'm not going to read a crap clickbait post with a title that implies the poster is talking about this upcoming Tuesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    they tend to give 11-14 days notice for pre patches because of end of season shit and other shit that gets removed/nerfed to the ground/made impossible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    People have been screaming that since Tuesday the 15th didn't have an announcement, it couldn't POSSIBLY be the 29th.
    if they had announced today, it couldve been the 29th. its now looking at being an october release for the pre patch which is gonna make it the shortest pre patch we have had to date since the we've typically had 4 week pre patches, the longest ever being 8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.