Angry Drivers out of date

I have a brand new gaming asus laptop when I go to the ptr now its stating I need to update my drivers??? look I spent over 1,000 for this laptop.. im not a tech person.. if this goes live.. guess what im going to besthesda studio and playing eso.. im sure they would love my drivers..

5+ Year Old Account
    it's literally something you just download

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't tell if serious?

That's like complaining to the water company and threatening to change supplier because your bath has never been cleaned.

Well drivers you update and then it works. Good luck!

10+ Year Old Account
    Updating your drivers is a normal thing you do for every PC and Laptop. Its pretty much standard. Otherwise you wont be able to do much in terms of gaming :P

Imagine being this fucking dumb lmao

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlandsx View Post
    I have a brand new gaming asus laptop when I go to the ptr now its stating I need to update my drivers??? look I spent over 1,000 for this laptop.. im not a tech person.. if this goes live.. guess what im going to besthesda studio and playing eso.. im sure they would love my drivers..
    Fun fact: Other games are going to tell you to update your drivers, too. Time to be a big boy/girl and learn how to use a computer.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlandsx View Post
    Updating drivers is something you should do regularly, every couple months is fine. I'm pretty sure ESO will tell you to update too, so there's that.

Check which graphics card you have and downlaod and install drivers from these websites:

NVIDIA cards: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
    AMD cards: https://www.amd.com/en/support

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This isn't the right place for this, and it is an issue you're going to encounter rather often playing games on PC. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead