Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What is the closest sports stadium to you?

The closest is DW stadium in Wigan

Sports Authority Field, or w/e its called since they went under.

Broncos stadium

I live in NY so there are quite a few. Nassau Coliseum is a 20 minute drive. Barclays Center in Brooklyn and Madison Square Garden are 40 minute train rides right to the buildings. Arthur Ashe stadium for tennis (and Citi Field for Mets baseball which is right next door) is a 45 minute drive. And then Belmont Park for horse racing is like 30 minutes driving.

Of course I'm never going to another sports game again at this rate so...

Ullevi, Gothenburg

Marlins Park

"The Gabba" ...

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Stadium, or arena? I live about 5 minutes from KeyBank Center (where the Buffalo Sabres play), which is a hockey/basketball arena.

I live about 20 minutes from the Bills football stadium, which was called Rich Stadium when I was growing up, and Ralph Wilson Stadium most of my adult life (affectionately known as "The Ralph"). As far as I'm concerned, I'll call it The Ralph til the day I die, but officially it was like New Era Field until this year. Now it's unnamed cause lol our region is a tire fire.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess Globe Life is technically closer than AT&T, but they're honestly right next to each other so it doesn't matter. Not counting the dozen or so high school stadiums that are probably closer.

Trustist or whatever they call the Atlanta Braves Stadium

The soon to be renamed New Era Field is about 2 miles away.

10+ Year Old Account
    I live a few miles from Soldier Field. I bike past it, and McCormick, all the time (long distance endurance biker), and sometimes walk around its grounds with my dogs.

BMO Field, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre

Fenway Park. about 15-20 min drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    The soon to be renamed New Era Field is about 2 miles away.
    Hey neighbor.

At least they rejected the Tushy sponsorship.

Hard Rock stadium then AA arena and marlins park.

10+ Year Old Account
    Von Braun Center Propst Arena, which host a local minor league hockey team. Not really any professional sports round here.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Lerkendal Stadium, huge by Norwegian standards, a dwarf in comparison to international giants.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Hey neighbor.

At least they rejected the Tushy sponsorship.
    Yea that wouldn't have been good lol. My Dad said they should call it Rich Stadium at [Sponsored field name], since everyone still calls it by the more iconic name.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Lerkendal Stadium, huge by Norwegian standards, a dwarf in comparison to international giants.
    What this guy said.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    Yea that wouldn't have been good lol. My Dad said they should call it Rich Stadium at [Sponsored field name], since everyone still calls it by the more iconic name.
    I think it's generational. My dad called it Rich Stadium, all his friends do....my friends and I call it The Ralph. But we grew up in that sweet spot where we were in middle school/high school when the Bills were in the Super Bowl for 4 years straight and Ralph looked like a straight up genius.