Not a single mention of shaman in the new beta build :(

Thread says it all. Unless they stagger the release of patch notes on MMO-Champion, not a single shaman change. Blizz must think we are in a perfect spot!
    Hint: We aren't...

How many blizzard employees does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    None, its working as intended!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosbubba View Post
    Thread says it all. Unless they stagger the release of patch notes on MMO-Champion, not a single shaman change. Blizz must think we are in a perfect spot!
    Hint: We aren't...
    Yaaaaaa, I keep seeing all the other classes getting all sorts of stuff adjusted, and meanwhile, shamans are here with some very underwhelming stuff, both in feel and practice. Fae Transfusion makes no sense with it's current power scale. Vesper totem is efficient, but boring as all hell. Primoridal Wave is interesting but seems clunky and with the timing of Riptide and FS, I feel like it's going to be a massive pain to use effectively. Chain Harvest looks pretty, and seems effective, but it's literally super Chain Heal/Lightning, and doesn't improve on anything the other two already do (i.e. Condemn, for warriors, replaces and improves execute). It genuinely feels like no other class is in this situation, and we're just talking about covenants here. That's not to mention that, according to some sources in beta, Shaman dps is in a really bad state right now. For Ele, it would seem that they basically just reverted back to BfA ele after failing with fulmination, and have done pretty much nothing to adjust after that. Not too sure about Enh, as I haven't played with it since Uldir, but I haven't been hearing good things on that front either.

P.S. At least it seems RSham is in a fantastic state lol

Shamans can now officially join the Forgotten Club with feral and survival. Congrats guys !

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleym View Post
    Shamans can now officially join the Forgotten Club with feral and survival. Congrats guys !
    join it? this club you said is founded by the shamans

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    join it? this club you said is founded by the shamans
    Lol

Sad but true, we're the founding fathers of the club.