List of blue mods

There should be a list of blue mods somewhere prominent so that we can contact one more easily about shitty moderation.

An aside: trolling in favor of genocide should be more than a minor infraction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    All currently available moderators are visible on the main forum directory page. Currently online moderators will be denoted in their appropriate colors - green subforum mods in a bold green, and global moderators in bold blue.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    All currently available moderators are visible on the main forum directory page. Currently online moderators will be denoted in their appropriate colors - green subforum mods in a bold green, and global moderators in bold blue.
    Yeah, that's great and all, but as "problems with moderation" can only be addressed by blue mods, and there's never one on, what good does that do me? Again, a prominent list of blue mods so that I can at least use the messaging system would be real nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

I agree. I mean...we can see which green mods are assigned to moderate which sections...whether or not they are online. The same should be done with Blue Mods.

I emailed a supermod about an infraction months ago and they didn't even bother responding despite being on every time that I checked. I've stopped caring about it honestly as most of the mods seem to be rather mercurial in nature, which would be fine in general as they are unpaid human beings, but if you want the job...do the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you are advocating people be punished more for having fucked up opinions?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    I agree. I mean...we can see which green mods are assigned to moderate which sections...whether or not they are online. The same should be done with Blue Mods.
    There is a far better solution that I've seen on another forum.

A dedicated forum for posting moderation issues, the forum is fully usable by moderators and normal users only get to see/post in their own threads.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Yes, what we need is far more infractions for the people posting non woke opinions. Why have a debate when you can have an echo chamber?
    So you are actually in favor of genocide and want to be able to spout your hate without being silenced? Because that's literally what your complaint sounds like. OP calling it "trolling" is honestly giving benefit of the doubt to whomever they are concerned with is not actually a sociopathic monster. But your bold stance is that we should debate the merits of genocide before jumping to any conclusions.

That said that's not really what this thread was about in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the blue mods have a list of globals in their signatures. You can also use "Contact Us" at the top of the site.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |