Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Your first video game

What was your very first video game?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Montezuma's Revenge I think.

Legend of Zelda or Super Mario. Could be one of the 100 games in one cartridge we had. Not the weird bootlegged one, or if this was one it was a good one because it had topnotch games on it.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

SNES 100 games cartridge I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some game on the Sega called Cool Spot I believe. Might have been some other but that's the very first game I vividly remember playing.

i dont remember the name of the game, i was like 3-4, it was some 1st person game where you start as some building and you wait for the bus, idk it was 34-35 years ago. That or some on c64 where you play as ninja that is falling from the paraglider and it has to save the world from some nuclear war or something similar.

Saboteur II: Avenging Angel

But I also remember first part but not that much.
    Last edited by markos82; 2020-09-18 at 04:09 PM.

I cant remember the name of it, which annoys me, greatly...

It was a game on our family computer, i only remember the first level, but you played as a little knight looking dude, in a castle, and if you held down spacebar, instead of jumping, he just stretched until you could grab something...

10+ Year Old Account
    My grandparents had Super Mario Bros and Dr. Mario Tetris on a double sided arcade machine in their house. I think that was my first. My console game was either Small Soldiers on PS1 or some Transformers game on N64, I can't remember which was first.

If it wasn't something like Sonic, Road Rash or Streets of Rage on the Sega Megadrive, there's one really early game I'd love to find some footage of.

Unfortunately I don't have much about it to remember to go on. You basically just had some sort of space ship or moon buggy, and you just drove around what must have been some sort of procedurally generated world.. and I think that's it. That was on the family computer at the time. I can't remember whether it was earlier or later than Streets of Rage but part of me thinks it must have been earlier because I remember much more about those games, and barely anything about this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either Duck Hunt or Oregon Trail. I'm not exactly sure. Duck Hunt at home, at least.
    You either die a Varian, or live long enough to see yourself become a Thrall...

My mother came home with a NES and Mario when I was 3. Beat it in a week and she had to get me more games. Next one she got was Zelda, and that sucked me into RPGs. lol
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Scifix View Post
    I cant remember the name of it, which annoys me, greatly...

It was a game on our family computer, i only remember the first level, but you played as a little knight looking dude, in a castle, and if you held down spacebar, instead of jumping, he just stretched until you could grab something...
    James Pond.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    What was your very first video game?
    Played? Super Mario Brothers on NES.

Owned? Sonic 2 on Sega.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sega Master system. Missile Defense 3D
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    MediEvil on PS1

Played? Atari football
    Owned? Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt that came with our Nintendo

Marble Madness? Legend of Zelda? Mario? One of these nintendo games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Prince of Persia for MS-DOS.