Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What is your favourite single player game?

I love playing championship manager on my own.

It's definitely The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

You can be whoever you want and live any adventure, the only limit is your imagination. Do you want to be a powerful sorcerer? You can. A warrior with a heavy armor? You can. A stealthy thief? A scientist studying the mysteries of Tamriel? An evil necromancer? You can, you can and you can.

Not to talk about the landscapes you will come across during your adventures. Once I was on the summit of the tallest mountain and I just stopped there for minutes, simply staring at the panorama. I could hear the calm wind blowing around me, and that was simply amazing. It was like if I were there, sit on the fresh snow.

Also, thanks to the amount of mods, the gameplay never gets old and even the vanilla version takes hundreds, if not thousands of hours to complete once.

Skyrim is a game I will never forget. I simply love it, despite his flaws (we all know the legendary climber horses). Also I enjoy online gambling. It's some special activity, but this website https://mr.bet/at/user/bonus is really profitable. It's great when you can sit at home and make money from your computer.
    Last edited by Harvey Benson; 2020-09-21 at 05:17 PM.

Grand Theft Auto.

I'm sorta on the Skyrim bandwagon though. It was sitting in my steam library for 5 years but I played it this past summer and it was really captivating. It was the closest thing to feeling like an MMO where you progressed your character since my WoW days.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Mass Effect Trilogy
    Putin khuliyo

Eh, a bit of a toss-up between Witcher 3 and Bastion. Two very different games that I love for very different reasons.

3+ Year Old Account
    Probably Final Fantasy 10. I was a huge fan of it (I have the Zanarkand Abes symbol tattooed on my upper right leg)for a while, until I started playing WoW some more
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Trails of Cold Steel II

Fantastic adventure story with tight pacing and writing. Top notch English voice acting. Stellar soundtrack by Sonoda and Unisuga. Has the most depth and fun of any turn based battle system I've ever seen. I've finished it 4 times and intend to play it again before CS4 comes out. Absolutely recommended, but please play Cold Steel 1 first.

Supreme Commander Forged Alliance RTS Game
    Madden 20
    Nascar Heat
    Skyrim
    Stardew Valley

I can't pick just single one, but if only picking from the games I've played this year, I'd have to say Celeste. Magical little game, and so damn rewarding.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Of all time I can't think of anything that I've loved more than the first two Baldur's Gates, and Icewind Dale.

I've never been as immersed in a game since the Mass Effect series. Especially the trilogy, but even Andromeda managed to draw me in. That said, I get why it's not necessarily a good Mass Effect game as much as simply a good action game set in the Mass Effect universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    I worked on Championship Manager about 15 years ago. It was hilarious having a group of Canadians working on a game that we had absolutely no idea about. We weren't even sure that it was a game.

Animal Crossing

Of all time, is probably gonna be VERY close to a tie between Portal 2 and Final Fantasy 9

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    My all time favorite SP game is Super Metroid. As far as recent releases go, probably Horizon Zero Dawn.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Witcher 3 with its DLC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    Of all time, is probably gonna be VERY close to a tie between Portal 2 and Final Fantasy 9
    I will always cherish the Portal games for their wonderful GLaDOS songs:
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Final Fantasy 7
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

RDR2.

Quickly followed by Anno 1800.

Can't pick one.
    God of War 5
    Mass Effect trilogy even though ending ME3 was meh
    GTA San Andreas and GTA V.
    Half life franchise.
    Uncharted 1, 2 and 3.
    Gran Turismo whole franchise.