Opinion on this thought i have from mmo-champ community

So i have been thinking since we are talking about alt catch up etc etc,what if the raids that will come to shadowlands are based on certain areas and after the 100 guilds of ally and horde clear the mythic mode a buff appears (like the buff from wrath in ICC) that represents each "hero" .
    For example the raid in revendreth will have "Garrosh Pride" which will boost crit dmg of players, or the raid from Maldraxxus gives "Drakas resolve" that might boost haste of players.
    I just want to know what people think of it ! :P
    Good idea or Bad? (Excuse my bad english ^^ not native speaker)

Edit : This buff only exists on Normal and HC not mythic or (LolFR)
    Last edited by Zigrifid; 2020-09-18 at 08:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    to what end? why is this useful?

we already have targeted nerfs to bosses as needed and when needed to explicitly avoid blanket nerfs. its been found that blanket nerfs to raids are not enjoyable by the community.

yes buffing players is the same thing as nerfing the raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Heroic and normal don't need nerfs. Heroic in particular is far too easy right now. I like the idea of those buffs as adding flavor, but not necessarily as a nerfing mechanism.
    I havent tried the raids on beta even though i do have it ! id assume it would be kinda hard

This would be excellent. It allows non hardcore guilds to follow up, and that's really nice.
    We have to be considerate in this game, we all need to ultimately reach the same thing but at different and orderly intervals.