Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    You all voted for the wrong fucking one. The Caterpillar was the only unique mount and you people voted for a fucking tree.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatticus View Post
    You all voted for the wrong fucking one. The Caterpillar was the only unique mount and you people voted for a fucking tree.
    There is no wrong choice here. You just need to accept the majority wanted an Ancient.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Sharnie786 View Post
    I voted for it on 37 toons in the EU
    This is why voter identification and suppression is necessary.

It doesn't matter which one won the vote. Blizzard is going to make all the mounts and sell the other mounts in the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    I voted for the slimesaber and am disappointed it didn't win, but it'll be nice to have another unique mount in the game, even if I don't see myself ever using it.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the losing mounts end up being cash shop at some point or end up being gold dumps, like the chopper competition.

The amount of people acting as if they actually SAW the mounts they were voting for is astounding.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Why are people even complaining about this? It's literally just a free mount.
    It's not the free mount that they, personally, want, so obviously it's terrible and an insult and a slap in the face.

The old adage rings true, Blizzard could mail a silver bar IRL to every single player and some would complain it is not gold.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    So I’m gonna pull a Trump voter thing here and say I’m skeptical, I don’t know anyone that voted for the tree.
    I know about 3 people who didn't out of the 20 I know who voted. The Tree is unique and has the LoTR thing going for it as well.

Yay Tree mount!

The wandering ancient is new and exciting. The caterpillar is new and exciting.

Slime cat/nerubian tik were super boring cause they'd look way too much like existing models.

Spellbook would just be fucking boring and only suit mages.

Glad we got wandering ancient. I voted for caterpillar. I hope a cool caterpillar mount will make it to the game one day, as well as the rest of the mounts for everyone who voted for them.

Good. Screw all those slimecat voters. Too many goddamn cats already.

Another loss for the vocal minority. Everyone i know voted for wandering. Its clearly the best one by far.

Cool. Got the one I wanted.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMatticus View Post
    how on earth is the Caterpillar a unique mount when the Tree and Book aren't?

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    In voting thread: "Man, this is gonna suck because people are going to be upset when their favorite choice doesn't win."

In this thread: People upset because their favorite choice didn't win.

Hopefully this will be a lesson to Blizzard: Don't ever give the community anything because we're ungrateful fucks who don't deserve it.
    I mean one lesson they should learn is to include concept art with the voting. But also, in ages past I can imagine them giving everyone all 5 for being great customers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    So I’m gonna pull a Trump voter thing here and say I’m skeptical, I don’t know anyone that voted for the tree.
    i voted for the tree because it was the best option out of all of them and im happy that it won

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

3+ Year Old Account
    YES! My vote comes through!
    WoW players are all trash? M+ leavers? Pug raid fails? You don't have stuff to do? WoW has become a solo player game for you? People don't talk anymore? Everyone's toxic? I have a simple solution, just for you!
    Get social. Join a guild.

Who voted for the tree? I don't know anyone... We have so many giant mounts already, that are don't fit through any doors...

Quote Originally Posted by Kauko View Post
    Who voted for the tree? I don't know anyone... We have so many giant mounts already, that are don't fit through any doors...
    i voted for the tree

and the sweet whining of people who lost is just another bonus

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    i voted for the tree

and the sweet whining of people who lost is just another bonus
    I am not whining... already have enough mounts that I use. Its just a fact that I pointed out...