Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    It's unique because it is the only one of that type you can get. There is nothing else like it in the game. So, it does prove him wrong. Being able to change it's color at an NPC doesn't change that fact.
    the moment i have multiple sources (in this case a vendor and dungeon for the resistor and a rare and a questchain for the spider) to get a mount, it becomes not unique, hence why shop mounts are unique, because there is only 1 version of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorimar View Post
    the moment i have multiple sources (in this case a vendor and dungeon for the resistor and a rare and a questchain for the spider) to get a mount, it becomes not unique, hence why shop mounts are unique, because there is only 1 version of it.
    Now you are moving the goalposts to avoiding admitting being wrong. it is unique. 2 kinds does not disqualify it from being unique. Drakes are not unique. Horses are not unique. Resistors? They are unique because there are only two of them and only came with BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    great picture to see this post, 2 posts after:

great

- - - Updated - - -

you are COMPLETELY wrong here! yes, they all have em already done (since it was done in 2 days by copying some templates). but they will:

- sell 1 at the cash shop
    - do 1 in game for 20 million gold, for a limited time, to push up token sells
    - do 1 in game, with huge grind, when MAU and quarter numbers are low (expected 3-4 months after release)
    - do 1 as special marketing offer, like „sub now for 6 months and get this cool mount for free“

THIS sounds more to me like ATVI Blizz.
    What the hell I never said that o.O

Edit: it doesnt show what you quoted.