Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    Idk the name Soaring Spelltome sounds pretty fly worthy to me.
    It does, but doesn't mean it'd be a flying mount though. Since they are all land based mounts, its easier to assume it wouldn't fly even if the name sounds like it. Also, technically one could say it is "soaring" as it is levitating in the air to start with.

Though it could be that they all adapt and can fly as well. Based on the limited information we have we don't know for sure and easiest to figure they are all land based due to no flying.

BOO!!!

Going to stand in a fire with it in protest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    who the fuck votes for a tree
    Smelly hippies

literally the only single one i didn't want winning, won.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't particularly thrilled about any of the options that were available, but the Wandering Ancient appealed to me most out of all them. So I voted for the tree.

Kind of surprised that Gooey Sabercat tied for second place (at least for NA), though. Cat mounts were the horse mount problem before there was a horse mount problem...
    Last edited by Alayea; 2020-09-19 at 01:18 AM. Reason: clarification
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

I demand a recount!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    So I’m gonna pull a Trump voter thing here and say I’m skeptical, I don’t know anyone that voted for the tree.
    I voted for it on 37 toons in the EU
    Night Elves NEED long hair to the ground and more elegant/regal beautiful options to show their Highbourne heritage

10+ Year Old Account
    TREE!!! TREE!! TREE!! I totally voted for the TREE!!!

YES!!

Not happy about it? SUCK IT!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Basically:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Once our artists finish making the mount ready to ride, it will be added to the Mount Collection tab in Q1 2021 for every player with Shadowlands activated on their account.
    right, but i wonder if it will be a time period thing like the warlords bikes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Anyone who owns Shadowlands in Q1 when they release the mount will get it. It doesn't state whether or not you can earn it afterwards.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...dowlands-mount
    wush, i hope its not time limited

Hopefully the others are added at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    what is the criteria to win this mount anyway? you have to buy shadowlands? there is a time limit? like you must buy the expansion until XX/XX/XX ?
    Like when they made the horde chopper that won the competition (or any WoW anniversary stuff) there will be a time window when you just log in and it will be in the mail to claim.That's it, if you miss it you can expect to find it on the store later most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    No reason to think that the caterpillar couldn't have a transformation into a moth or butterfly for when it flies:

Summon as caterpillar > transforms into butterfly when it flies > stays as butterfly until mount is resummoned (or I guess it could metamorph back on landing)
    Can do the same speculation with pretty much all of them. Wandering Ancient pulls off a leaf, infuses magic into it causing it to grow to massive leaf size and throws you. When you return to the ground, the leaf which has a seed pod sprouts into a giant tree guy.

So.. will the mount special be burning it? I'm guessing they will use the Gron mount skeleton?

I was really hoping for the Soaring Spelltome... ah well. Maybe it will end up in the shop someday.

great another giant slow mount ill never use

Its alright, Sylvanas will burn it before it even has the chance to come out...

sad panda noises
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

5+ Year Old Account
    Cant wait to have wobble around in a forest.

Wonder what the real numbers were, per account, considering you could vote again on alts... so had one been so determined could've voted 50 times per account.