Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
14
15
... LastLast
  1. #241
    Merely a Setback cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    29,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I've spent my life making accurate predictions by analyzing situations. Very often I get a lot of criticism but I think people that agree with me tend to stay silent. I'm right way more often than I am wrong. I wish I was wrong. But I don't think so. I think civil war is here. Looks like the Ginsburg vacancy fight might be catalyst to make it boil over.
    How so? Can you point to any successful "accurate predictions" you can prove objectively? We'll wait....

    People stay silent because they just don't give a shit about your predictions. When it comes to opinions on forums, silence is never agreement/consent. EVER. Ironically, this is the first objective thing you're wrong about.
    Last edited by cubby; 2020-09-19 at 05:38 AM.

  2. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    How so? Can you point to any successful "accurate predictions" you can prove objectively? We'll wait....

    People stay silent because they just don't give a shit about your predictions. When it comes to opinions on forums, silence is never agreement/consent. EVER. Ironically, this is the first objective thing you're wrong about.
    I was originally calling for civil unrest OR civil war if things didn't change a year or so ago. People on this forum routinely mocked me for BOTH calls. Today, even the mainstream media uses the term "civil unrest" routinely to describe the events this year. I haven't been mocked for warning of civil unrest for months now. Now I just say civil war since that one was settled in my favor. I never got credit for that either, they just move the goal posts and say civil war will never happen.

    At this point, I'm saying the second civil war has already started. Society just refuses to admit it so far.

    My current predictions are:

    1. Civil war in the immediate future.
    2. Trump is the overwhelming favorite to win the civil war.
    3. This is the end of liberal ideology in the West. Liberalism is about to die. After winning this war, Trump will have a mandate to reshape the media and education system to purge liberal thought. Future generations will be raised under right wing guidelines and be very far to the right of current generations.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-09-19 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Spam

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    And the young vote, which Bernie was foretold bring about, never materialized on a national level.
    If these young people are against trump and stay home during the election this year then they better not start bitching about what's to come if Trump wins.

    I don't want to hear any shit about how Biden wasn't left enough, or some made up bullshit.

    This might be the most important post depression era election. (or at least most important post WW2). People can't stay home because Biden doesn't pass the purity test. The FPTP system means you have to hold your nose at times..

    Does it suck? Yes but it's something that needs to be gamed. The right has played it well for years. But being down 6-3 in the supreme Court, lower courts already packed with Trump republicans and now Q fuckin anon psychos winning primaries for senate rubs made it clear as day.

    Anyone right, centre or to the left who hates trump and doesn't vote Democrat (because again fptp means they're the only ones that can beat the trumpublicans) are pretty much guaranteeing that the America they want is going to die because of some bullshit purity test.

    The upcoming 6-3 could quite easily be 7-2 or 8-1 if Trump wins. Q-anon in the houses of Congress potentially as well. As someone whose partner is American. The thought about what could happen is scary.

  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    The upcoming 6-3 could quite easily be 7-2 or 8-1 if Trump wins. Q-anon in the houses of Congress potentially as well. As someone whose partner is American. The thought about what could happen is scary.
    My wife and I were going to be moving back to the States in the upcoming few years so I could help take care of my parents and other older relatives. Now they're telling us to stay where we are because they're afraid we'll be stuck there during a second Trump term. My wife is also getting too scared to move back. Me, I'm just getting angry. They'd better never let me get within punching distance of Trump or McConnell.

  5. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I was originally calling for civil unrest OR civil war if things didn't change a year or so ago. People on this forum routinely mocked me for BOTH calls. Today, even the mainstream media uses the term "civil unrest" routinely to describe the events this year. I haven't been mocked for warning of civil unrest for months now. Now I just say civil war since that one was settled in my favor. I never got credit for that either, they just move the goal posts and say civil war will never happen.

    At this point, I'm saying the second civil war has already started. Society just refuses to admit it so far.

    My current predictions are:

    1. Civil war in the immediate future.
    2. Trump is the overwhelming favorite to win the civil war.
    3. This is the end of liberal ideology in the West. Liberalism is about to die. After winning this war, Trump will have a mandate to reshape the media and education system to purge liberal thought. Future generations will be raised under right wing guidelines and be very far to the right of current generations.
    I've never seen you ever predict civil unrest. Prove it. I've only ever seen you post about russia and china joining republicans to kill dems in a civil war, and you were mocked for calling for civil war and will continue to be cause it's not gonna happen. Hell you said the floyd protests was the tipping point for civil war, now ginsberg is the tipping point, whatever is next is the tipping point, it's beyond boring as fuck. seriously shut up, nobody here is dumb enough to buy into your civil war fantasies.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2020-09-19 at 06:38 AM.

  6. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    1. Civil war in the immediate future.
    You've been repeating this same thing for years.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

    "Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

  7. #247
    This is exactly what some of us have been saying forever. Some people want to not go out to vote because their candidate did not get selected while a lot of republicans actually dislike Trump but they backed him solely because of the SC picks. People warned this was going to happen and now it has actually come to pass. So I ask some of you, are you going to hold your nose and actually move your ass to vote or are you going to say no because your person lost, while your opposition takes the crown again and fills even more court seats.
    No one is above the law! Not even the president!

  8. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I was originally calling for civil unrest OR civil war if things didn't change a year or so ago. People on this forum routinely mocked me for BOTH calls. Today, even the mainstream media uses the term "civil unrest" routinely to describe the events this year. I haven't been mocked for warning of civil unrest for months now. Now I just say civil war since that one was settled in my favor. I never got credit for that either, they just move the goal posts and say civil war will never happen.

    At this point, I'm saying the second civil war has already started. Society just refuses to admit it so far.

    My current predictions are:

    1. Civil war in the immediate future.
    2. Trump is the overwhelming favorite to win the civil war.
    3. This is the end of liberal ideology in the West. Liberalism is about to die. After winning this war, Trump will have a mandate to reshape the media and education system to purge liberal thought. Future generations will be raised under right wing guidelines and be very far to the right of current generations.
    So, basically you are cheering for Nazism to return? Not surprising.

  9. #249
    Democrats should never trust a Republican ever again if they refuse Ginsburg's dying wish.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-09-19 at 07:02 AM.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

    "Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

  10. #250
    Fluffy Kitten xChurch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    One with the force, always.
    Posts
    4,788
    Truly this is the worst timeline when Trump of all people gets 3 SC picks. Major blow for America, in more ways than one. She will be missed probably more than any fallen SCJ before her.

  11. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    Truly this is the worst timeline when Trump of all people gets 3 SC picks. Major blow for America, in more ways than one. She will be missed probably more than any fallen SCJ before her.
    Especially since one of those picks was rightfully Obama's.

  12. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    If this is the case then Bernie would have landslide victory in both primaries of 2016 and 2020. He was never close in either.
    Because certain groups handed him resounding victories on super tuesday in southern states, against their own best interests.

    I won't say what group as somehow pointing out this fact is really unpopular, but i'll let you figure that one out.

    Also, please stop comparing the primaries to the general. Please please please. It's such a bad, pointless, comparison.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Fear beat out excitement in 2016.

    What makes you think Democrats are "better than" Republicans in that regards, especially in the realm of "not-as-likely voters?"

    We've just never had anything to really fear from the types of Romney and McCain.
    How did fear beat out excitement in 2016, in regards to democrats? Which is what is being discussed.

    And yes, I think democrats are more likely to vote on hope rather than fear, and the reverse for republicans. The evidence for this is pretty overwhelming. Don't ask me to link anything, just to get it called fake news though. I don't do that anymore.

    Bernie would of had this election in the bag. Biden is probably going to lose.

  13. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Bernie would of had this election in the bag. Biden is probably going to lose.
    Biden is not going to lose, however Bernie could of easily won if the current election and democratic majority were voting for change and not just because Biden is a "Safe" or the Status Quo candidate.

    -snip-
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-09-19 at 12:55 PM.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

    "Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

  14. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguinius View Post
    insane rant
    Right wing media has you completely fooled. No one is trying to re-create Cuba/Venezuela etc here. They use the socialism scare word to trick dupes like yourself into voting against their best financial interests. And it keeps working.

    Keep your conservatism and your hate, and we'll keep working to get more money out of the 1%'s hands, and into everyone elses.

  15. #255
    The Insane PC2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    18,890
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Biden is not going to lose,
    Hillary was not going to lose either. If you seriously think you know the future ahead of time then you should bet all of your available money on that prediction.
    -------
    A problem consists of a conflict between two ideas. Problems are soluble.
    Fallacies: Ad hominem, Generalizing history to predetermine the future.

  16. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Hillary was not going to lose either.
    Not true, I and even Michael Moore and various other Democrats predicted that Trump would win.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

    "Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

  17. #257
    The Insane PC2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    18,890
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Not true, I and even Michael Moore and various other Democrats predicted that Trump would win.
    I mean it doesn't matter who predicts what because if they can't give you their methodology for determining the future then there's no reason to believe they have one, or that one can even exist in principle.
    -------
    A problem consists of a conflict between two ideas. Problems are soluble.
    Fallacies: Ad hominem, Generalizing history to predetermine the future.

  18. #258
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I mean it doesn't matter who predicts what because if they can't give you their methodology for determining the future then there's no reason to believe they have one, or that one can even exist in principle.
    Wrong, and you're anti-science.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

    "Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

  19. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Hillary was not going to lose either. If you seriously think you know the future ahead of time then you should bet all of your available money on that prediction.
    Welllll, she didn't lose really. Take away any one of the handful of lategame ratfucks away and she wins.

  20. #260
    The Insane PC2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    18,890
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Wrong,
    Okay so post the method for knowing the results of elections ahead of time. If you can't then it couldn't be more obvious that you're making it all up.

    and you're anti-science.
    How so?
    -------
    A problem consists of a conflict between two ideas. Problems are soluble.
    Fallacies: Ad hominem, Generalizing history to predetermine the future.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •