Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    God you suck at this... McConnel already said they are ramming it through...
    I think that is a mistake by the GOP. However, Trump could counter and say he will not nominate anyone until after the election.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Can you pretend we are discussing the statement McConnell issued or is that off limits too?
    He's a cunt. He's always been a cunt, so is frankly anyone who couldn't wait 5 seconds before deciding to launch into the death match over the open seat.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    “There is no curse in Elvish, Entish, or the tongues of Men for this treachery.”

The sorry shit couldn't even wait a day.
    He's probably been marking Xs on his calendar ever since it was announced she had relapsed in her cancer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    well RIP america, a majority of trump yes men on the scotus will ram through dictator trump
    Well, if you are not American, where do you think all the scientist and teachers will go? If they can’t stay here, since they are getting replaced by politicians and business men, where do you think they will go?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I think that is a mistake by the GOP. However, Trump could counter and say he will not nominate anyone until after the election.
    Trump needs another stooge in the court to keep him above the law not to mention win the election doubt he won't do it.

Welp, conservatives are about to prove they're liars, again. What a stressful time to be alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that statement real?

It's a joke right?

Edit: Fuck it's real.

10+ Year Old Account
    The guy who already put out a list of nominees? What? I stand by what I said, you are terrible at this...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if you are not American, where do you think all the scientist and teachers will go? If they can’t stay here, since they are getting replaced by politicians and business men, where do you think they will go?
    Canada or Europe, most likely.

I mean I've been getting my affairs in order for the past few months. Moment COVID lets up, me and the bae are out, regardless of who wins.

This country is a lost cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Cocaine Mitch is very intent on killing American democracy, isn't he?

10+ Year Old Account
    Back to Europe more than likely. Economically it'd make more sense to go to Japan, but their immigration is too difficult.

Can't go to Europe that's for sure. Once the civil war starts, America will be unable to fulfill its duties to protect NATO countries. Putin is massing a huge army on its border right now. That army is gonna blitz straight across Europe, cross the channel and park in downtown London. (I mean Putingrad)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-Ukraine.html

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/even...to-in-ukraine/
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Trump needs another stooge in the court to keep him above the law not to mention win the election doubt he won't do it.
    Stacking the courts is also one of the big things Republicans have been bragging about since Trump took office. Stacking the SCOTUS even more in their favor would be a crowning achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Canada or Europe, most likely.

I mean I've been getting my affairs in order for the past few months. Moment COVID lets up, me and the bae are out, regardless of who wins.

This country is a lost cause.
    Is lord of the rings really part of the citizenship exam in New Zealand? Do I really have to watch it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't go to Europe that's for sure. Once the civil war starts, America will be unable to fulfill its duties to protect NATO countries. Putin is massing a huge army on its border right now. That army is gonna blitz straight across Europe, cross the channel and park in downtown London. (I mean Putingrad)
    Y'all really are unaware of the fact that France is a nuclear armed power in this silly QAnon calculation, huh?
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

You're a complete fool if you think he would wait until after the election.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't go to Europe that's for sure.
    What?

Once the civil war starts, America will be unable to fulfill its duties to protect NATO countries. Putin is massing a huge army on its border right now. That army is gonna blitz straight across Europe, cross the channel and park in downtown London. (I mean Putingrad)
    You do know Russian military can’t do that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Wait... you had doubt?

Well, if the Democrats sweep all 3 houses despite all the Republican cheating which them forcing them might force an even bigger turn out from pissed of Americans it effectively mandates them expanding and packing the courts to undo all of McConnell's fuckery.

Or plot twist, they actually investigate Trump and McConnell and get them on major charges which effectively invalidates their nominations as being tainted by foreign interests.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Remember, according to QAnon Trump is secretly operating playing a game of 4D chess, it just looks like he's an impulsive and narcissistic idiot.

"Trust the plan."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Y'all really are unaware of the fact that France is a nuclear armed power in this silly QAnon calculation, huh?
    Hey, now... what’s wrong with going through Ukraine and Poland in October? Sounds like a solid plan...