Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    In the Chronicle said that worlds are strong in spirit...how spirit is different than souls in the shadowlands?

Quote Originally Posted by Bramickias View Post
    Wisps were created in ancient times, by powerfull godlike beings, at the same time as the creation of Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos happenned.
    They're remnants from a long forgotten time, before there was a Shadowland and therefore don't have to obey the same rules. But worry not my firend, as the Great Retcon will come for them at some point, as it does for every piece of lore.
    Godlike powers, and yet they still only harvest 5 wood every 5 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    In the Chronicle said that worlds are strong in spirit...how spirit is different than souls in the shadowlands?
    In this context Spirit is Life magic, Nature energy.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

7+ Year Old Account
    Dont ask questions

Consume product

Anima is good. Yes

Go. Grind your gear
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Any story that goes on for 20 years and gets regular continuity updates will have incosistencies and retcons. Especially in a creation in which the story is clearly secondary or even tertiary to the experience. To expect Blizzard NOT to create a piece of content because it disagrees with some lore factoid established in 1998 is pretty crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    Honestly, I think this expansions is just going to be another WoD. Like how they said that a time travel expansion, and then it wasn't, or maybe the other way around, and first we were going to be stuck there with no way to get back until we solved everything, and then it was "Here's a portal every ten feet to take you back to Azeroth", and nobody really ever figured out exactly what was going on. Same thing here - we'll probably be told fifteen different things about what's happening here before this thing is done.
    It's a MMORPG game, you can't expect to be trapped in a chunk of new content and not be able to go back to any of the old content for the upcoming 2 years. Even if you're someone who would be okay with that, like 90% of the players wouldn't. It's the same argument as with "Realism" in games. Sometimes things being too realistic just hurts the gameplay experience.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Some people believe your soul is taken to the after life by a reaper of souls. And some people believe a persons spirit can haunt people or places. Neither of which we know for certain to be true.

The difference with WoW is we know there's an after life where your soul goes after you die. We just don't know all the how's regarding circumventing the process or avoiding it.

I think you're just trying to stir the poopot.

We play a game with cow people, things are bound to get weird.
    Last edited by blankfaced; 2020-09-20 at 10:17 AM.
    I'm a thread killer.