Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post

pretty much every wow player right now..
    "Ummm hmmm! Shadowlands and crack sandwich!"

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    I think Preach might accidentally leak pre-patch date (29 Sep).

1:35:12 watch very closely Preach facial expression after Rich asked "Have they announced pre-patch release date?". He might leak it.

yes let's use a video where you tell people to look at facial expressions, where the three state that telling people to look at facial expressions in a video is absolutely stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Preach saying the pre-patch will hit on the 29th is just his educated guess.

Their announcement already happened, it was when they gave the last chance warning on BFA raid mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm betting this Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Does it really matter?

Expansion release date was already announced, and that's the one that matters.
    Yes, it matters. Some of us have several specs to try out, preferably before the expansion launch, alts to gear up in preparation for Shadowlands leveling, and Shadowlands research. The earlier the prepatch happens, the more time we have to prepare for the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunzi View Post
    Yes, it matters. Some of us have several specs to try out, preferably before the expansion launch, alts to gear up in preparation for Shadowlands leveling, and Shadowlands research. The earlier the prepatch happens, the more time we have to prepare for the expansion.
    You can level and gear up alts now? Whats stopping you? And research same there?

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    You can level and gear up alts now? Whats stopping you? And research same there?
    There's quite the difference between testing on PTR where no-one is running group content & running dungeons/raids with your guild/friends, trying out all the new talent combos that come to mind as you go, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicard View Post
    It’s still currently scheduled for the 29th.
    not, its not. if that would be the case they would have told us so this week. dont make stuff up, we always get a 14 days advance message.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicard View Post
    There has. Literally we, and others posted these dates out to our guilds back in July. It’s been known that release would be the 27th and prepatch the 29th for a while.
    Source please. Otherwise these are just baseless claims. People who point to the 2 week end of season announcement are more correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Arthur Blair View Post
    Their announcement already happened, it was when they gave the last chance warning on BFA raid mounts.
    This pretty much.
    Why do people think they have to come with a literal date, for all we know they can just dump it on live next reset with a 12hours notice.
    This forum gotta stop being to specific, read between the lines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think we all know it's coming on the 29th though.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Prepatch isn't honestly ready for release which probably explains no official statement yet but the deadline of the expansion will force the release of prepatch by Oct 6th as the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I thought they always gave 2 weeks notice before the end of the PvP season
    If people aren't expecting the PvP season to end by now, a bit more than a month before the next expansion, they *really* haven't been paying much attention...

15+ Year Old Account
    It does matter. Prepatch gives some new things to do, so I can't wait for it.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Arthur Blair View Post
    Wrong. They aren’t going to do it via email when many people didn’t even get it including myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Imma gonna say we have to wait until after brewfest

It’s just 9 days until the 29th and for a pre patch that sounds really unrealistic imho.

I expect a major blog post or something about the pre patch etc and I don’t see when they would drop this. Today? Again, then it’s still just 9 days. Tomorrow? Then it’s 8. I don’t know what happened, but the 29th seems more and more unlikely.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    3 weeks doesn't seem like much time to experience a once (thrice?) in a lifetime event.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    3 weeks doesn't seem like much time to experience a once (thrice?) in a lifetime event.
    It's just a nerfed scourge invasion and a few reused bosses they plopped down into icecrown. Once you finish the short questlines, the only new content you'll have is daily world boss killing until you get what you want. Barely even 2 weeks worth of content, let alone 3 whole weeks.
    Last edited by Megor96; 2020-09-20 at 09:02 AM.