Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorensen View Post
    Meat isn't good for you, don't eat it.
    That is entirely untrue it really depends on the person and type of meat and how it was made etc.

I personally love fish/shellfish the most.

Ya'know, lamb actually. I don't eat quite so often because my family doesn't prefer it at all. But I do enjoy the opportunity to have a nice piece of lamb when able and savor the richness of it. I like beef as well, but lamb is such a more delicate yet equally bold flavor.

In terms of more common US "meats", probably pork would be my favorite. I would never make it as an observatnt Jew because I be baking up pork chops and eating bacon on the fucking reg.

Frankly think I've gotten more enjoyment from a perfectly grilled tuna steak than I've ever gotten from red meat, but tuna steak leaves no room for error. That said, Venison is definitely a close second.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Beef of course. My favorite kind is a nice big juicy sirloin done medium.

I also love chicken. Buffalo hot wings to be more specific.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Kebab(from pigs) on pizza, kebab here in Sweden is really nice. Might choose other alternative if I only knew, but I never wasted money on expensive meat.

Cumin Lamb is my most favorite.

Crispy boneless chicken I also like a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spicy fried chicken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fish, if its in sushi form.

For mammal type land beasts, whatever goes good on pizza, in a cheese steak or in cream chipped beef.

Dry chicken. With this crusty layer on the outside. Started when I was afraid of undercooking chicken. Now it's the best taste ever for me. I could eat a whole kilo of chicken sliced in dry little pieces.

I went vegetarian for a few years, I went back to eating meat as I still had massive cravings after years. But eating raw meat still feels wrong to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tenderloin with a pepper cream sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Ya'know, lamb actually. I don't eat quite so often because my family doesn't prefer it at all. But I do enjoy the opportunity to have a nice piece of lamb when able and savor the richness of it. I like beef as well, but lamb is such a more delicate yet equally bold flavor.

In terms of more common US "meats", probably pork would be my favorite. I would never make it as an observatnt Jew because I be baking up pork chops and eating bacon on the fucking reg.
    Lamb is my favorite also. Although I prefer goat's stronger flavor. Have to go to the Middle Eastern market to get goat.

Sate Kambing (Goat Shiskebab Southeast Asian style). Good with peanut sauce also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Lamb is my favorite also. Although I prefer goat's stronger flavor. Have to go to the Middle Eastern market to get goat.

Sate Kambing (Goat Shiskebab Southeast Asian style). Good with peanut sauce also.

that looks so good.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Learned that you can sous vide meat in the dishwasher so I'm making some serloin a la dishwasher this weekend.
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

----
    Can't forget my salmon steak!

10+ Year Old Account
    Chicken or turkey, big fan of white meat

Otherwise pork is good too.
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-09-26 at 12:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    that looks so good.
    It’s why it’s smothered in sauce... those cuts of meat look... uhm... “good”...

Edit: As a side note: goat is a very good mean if you like sinew, which I do... Shit... I can uber eats me a Ethiopian style goat shank tonight... I might just do that...

This isn’t the same place, but is exactly what it looks like and it is very awesome:

Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-26 at 12:37 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Must be nice to have steak. I don't think i have ever had any always expensive as fuck.
    "How you build your character is not a feature of a MMORPG, it is the feature. Everything else is secondary even the gameplay itself is secondary to building your character, its the kind of stuff you think about when you are at work or school and couldnt wait to go home to play WoW or Diablo 2. We have all done it." ~Into, 2016

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorensen View Post
    Meat isn't good for you, don't eat it.
    Just for this, ill have some extra chicken for my chicken and rice dinner today.

Which also happen to be my favorite meat

Go and preach elsewhere.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It’s why it’s smothered in sauce... those cuts of meat look... uhm... “good”...

Edit: As a side note: goat is a very good mean if you like sinew, which I do... Shit... I can uber eats me a Ethiopian style goat shank tonight... I might just do that...

This isn’t the same place, but is exactly what it looks like and it is very awesome:
    is it true that ethiopian food is spicy? we don't have any ethiopian restaurants or eateries around here.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

any really, prolly beef though, medium +