Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    not a fan of a reboot, the first one was fine if it was not chopped down to one hour of movie. Hope its a sequel and not a reboot, nd sure as hell i hope its not movie about Arthas, make no fucking sense to throw everyone at this part of the story, especially when its only his perspective.

Honestly, with streaming and series being so popular, they should just do one, first warcraft game in 12 episodes of one hour would cover everything smooth and fine
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2020-09-24 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    not a fan of a reboot, the first one was fine if it was not chopped down to one hour of movie. Hope its a sequel and not a reboot, nd sure as hell i hope its not movie about Arthas, make no fucking sense to throw everyone at this part of the story, especially when its only his perspective.

Honestly, with streaming and series being so popular, they should just do one, first warcraft game in 12 episodes of one hour would cover everything smooth and fine
    As many other movies have shown (Star Wars, LoTR, etc) you don’t need to start at the beginning to introduce the main antagonist. They could start with The Lich King and do just fine.

I would prefer a series, but it would have to be done BIG... like GoT.
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

I can belive no one has so far has said it, if they are going to make a sequel, its GOT to have Pandas in it.
    Last edited by MrFawlty; 2020-09-24 at 09:07 PM.

nice i loved the wow movie

I mean warcrafts' story just doesen't translate well into a movie format. How do you show off a 4 year war in 3 hours? That's 1 year per 1,3 hours. Like no wonder the plot felt rushed

What they need to do is basically just call the movie universe an AU reality or something so that they can't tailor the story to fit a movie format better
    Oh no! My limitless wealth and power is all I have! Boohoo, send me sympathy money

Quote Originally Posted by Icelin View Post
    I bet a lot of people would be pumped for Warcraft 3 and all the Lich King material. I would love to see that myself, but personally I think I would be more psyched to see a War of the Ancients movie.
    seeing that Arthas Storyline is a rip off multiple fantasy stories I doubt it would make better at the box office then the original...

Give us The Lich King and Sylvanas story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's hope they are doing an Arthas Movie - that way we may finally get Frostmourne and Jaina's staff as transmog (back with the first movie we got lion's fang and the staff of guldan).

Actually, I like Warcraft, I hope that sequel will be better