Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by felfire3 View Post
    They should do the BFA war campaign story

Nothing will go wrong Im sure!
    Honestly, an adaptation can only be better.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, whatever they do, they should not go back to Orcs and humans. Despite what blizzard says and it working on a game, by now it's an old and tired trope.

Warcraft 3, please. Bring the burning legion in.

Hmm... thinking about it, the one role Chris Pratt could fit is Varian. I guess that could be ok.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by october breeze View Post
    Then all marvel and DC should stick to anime series. Why bother making movies? They are comics after all! haha, right?
    I'm sorry, but have you seen any Marvel movie? They aren't exactly grimdark or serious. Guardians of the Galaxy and the third Thor movie, especially, comes to mind. Sure, DC has tried to make grimdark Superman and look at how well that worked....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

3+ Year Old Account
    Well, one thing's for sure: it needs trolls!
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Pls dont be a arthas story.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    no way they would do arthas,they cant show good guy turn bad kill people and win with a cliffhanger,if anything a sequal will show the defeat of the horde
    Why not? I think doing the controversial thing is the winning strategy these days. First season of GoT ended on the main character getting decapitated and everyone went wild.

Stood in the Fire october breeze's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I'm sorry, but have you seen any Marvel movie? They aren't exactly grimdark or serious. Guardians of the Galaxy and the third Thor movie, especially, comes to mind. Sure, DC has tried to make grimdark Superman and look at how well that worked....
    They have humour true, but they are definitely not that cartoonish to me.

WoW was trying too hard to capture gimmicks of the game. Casting and story telling wasn't good either. I hope Peter Jackson give it a real reshape.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by october breeze View Post
    They have humour true, but they are definitely not that cartoonish to me.

WoW was trying too hard to capture gimmicks of the game. Casting and story telling wasn't good either. I hope Peter Jackson give it a real reshape.
    I didn't mind the gimmicks, such as the murloc or the polymorph. But the acting... Oh good lord the acting.... As for Jackson, eh, maybe. The Hobbit trilogy was god awful

10+ Year Old Account
    they should begin small. Warcraft was ambitious, trying to tie together a younger audience, a more mature audience, the diehards, people generally interested in fantasy and then some more.

maybe establish some human stuff first, let the humans who watch this sympathize and identify with the humans in the lore. paint the orcs like classic baddies. then add the depth. GoT arc with daenerys and drogo began strange at first, big muscly dudes treating women badly. but then all of us rooted for the dothraki. same could be here. why not show some orc or even thrall with a deeper story and emotions? dispel the monster, show the living being.

then build on that and onto (i know, thrall isn't possible in this scenario) war of the ancients. let the story culminate in a big war. it is already written and just has to be fleshed out a bit. if possible, do it as a series.
    From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud Sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud Sons.
    No fear they shall know as Adeptus Astartes, His Proud Sons.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I didn't mind the gimmicks, such as the murloc or the polymorph. But the acting... Oh good lord the acting.... As for Jackson, eh, maybe. The Hobbit trilogy was god awful
    To be fair, the production on the trilogy was hellish from what I have heard.

Warcraft series on HBO would be awesome, since they need another huge fantasy project after conclusion of GoT. And it would tell us story at more suitable pace for all the audience. Just don't give it to D&D for the fuck sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Muxtar View Post
    Warcraft series on HBO would be awesome, since they need another huge fantasy project after conclusion of GoT. And it would tell us story at more suitable pace for all the audience. Just don't give it to D&D for the fuck sake.
    Danuser really liked season 8, so...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    To be fair, the production on the trilogy was hellish from what I have heard.
    Oh I know, it was hellish from start to finish, but still - the movies were atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Danuser really liked season 8, so...
    Nooooooooo....

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Not really a fan of a sequel possibility.

The movie was alright if you knew the story and kinda bland if you didn't.
    not only that but if you did know the story you probably noticed how little of it managed to avoid contradicting established lore

the movie didn't do a good job of satisfying existing fans or appealing to outsiders so a sequel really doesn't seem a smart move

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    also Idris Elba would make a perfect arthas
    Hahahaha. So true. They can even go one step further and make him an orc. Merge Thrall and Arthas into one. And when Thrarthas grows up, he discoveres he's adopted, and resents Mal'ganis for telling him the truth of his origin, and vows to hunt him to the ends of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    Honestly I’d like to see a directors cut.

I felt like the biggest problem with the movie was the pacing and it felt like the studio butchered the editing to artificially cut the movie down in length.

Yes, many other problems with it, but that to me felt like it was by far the biggest.

I’d like to see a directors cut before I place too much of the blame on Duncan.
    Did you see the deleted scenes? Believe me, you don't want to see a director's cut for that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Hahahaha. So true. They can even go one step further and make him an orc. Merge Thrall and Arthas into one. And when Thrarthas grows up, he discoveres he's adopted, and resents Mal'ganis for telling him the truth of his origin, and vows to hunt him to the ends of the earth.
    Now this is the trendy script. I'd also make Tharthas a gay, and it will hit the post completely. Huge US box offices guaranteed. Heck, it might even give a fight for an Oscar 2024, if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I hope a reboot makes the orcs more realistically sized. Durotan's hand was bigger than baby Thrall.

Also as much as I like Chris Pratt I have no desire to see him in the warcraft universe.
    My only complaint regarding the CGI was the orcs' hand size.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Uh, no.

After watching Henry Cavill in The Witcher, he needs to be Arthas.
    Arthas was a little whiny b*... can't imagine Cavill pulling that role off...

I would be happier with a show on a streaming service. Just gives you a lot more screen time and less pressure to "make all the moneyszzs" that Hollywood films have. Probably could make proper stories last a season and if it works another in another season.