<MisFits> Alliance | Herod - US PVP | “Get-Shiz-Done Dads Guild“

<MisFits> Alliance | Herod - US PVP | “Get-Shiz-Done Dads Guild“

Having completed all Classic content so far since the first week of release only raiding 2 nights/week, MisFits strives to keep its friendly and casual environment while sustaining top performance.

With many members playing together since the very Vanilla WoW, MisFits has been kicking and going strong, with a wide array of players and focuses, from Rank14 PVPers to 99parse raiders to multi-alt-players and everything in between, while maintaining its identity.

All that said, MisFits is a drama free guild and goes to great lengths to keep it that way, not tolerating behaviors like: Loot drama and whining; PVP Bracket breaking; Social harassment; etc… If you come join us and we do find this type of behavior, we might politely ask you to remove yourself from the guild, as it has happened in the past.

Current Progress

• Phase 5 AQ40: 9/9 On Farm

We also keep the previous tier of raiding (currently BWL) on official farm day to catchup people and sneaky drops and perform optional raids for AQ20/ZG/Ony and Legendaries runs on other days.

Schedule

• Thu 9:00 - 11:30 PM (GMT -5)
    • Sun 8:00 - 11:30 PM (GMT -5)
    • Organized PvP and Guild Events on off-nights.

Currently Recruiting

Holy Paladins
    Fury Warriors

But any high performing players welcome to apply.

Expectations

We keep a tight core of players, so we expect a high attendance from our raid members, with everyone showing up with at least bare minimum consumables albeit the fact that many raid members go the extra length and show up to every raid with top-notch consumables and fully world buffed.

For your apply, PM a Recruitment Officer directly with any questions: TKTank#4019 and Nerus#4129
    Drawing skills? What drawing skills?!

My Deviantart

Join us! Looking for players!

My Deviantart

Come play with us!!

My Deviantart

Still looking for amazing folks!

My Deviantart

Are the names listed BNet or Discord usernames for PMs? I'm a Fury Warrior who's guild died after 6 bosses in Naxx, so looking around for a new place.