Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    if you are doing a +5 and are taking a 480 ilvl dps then its your fault.
    Because that player probably wants to do the dungeon as fast as possible and your group is just to slow.

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    I have to say, and I hope this doesn't get me into trouble, but myself and plenty I know are often wary of inviting a Russian to a pug if we need to pug a spot.

My experience, and their experience is, they will either be god tier, they will be utter shit, or most likely they will quit for the smallest of reasons, even if the run is still on time. Seriously, skillwise, I have yet to see just a decent Russian player, or just a good one, it is either crazy good or crazy shit. I know this is anecdotal, I probably notice it more because they stand out by virtue of their names etc being in a different character set.
    Nah, you're not alone in that.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're playing on EU horde OP, feel free to pm me your battle tag if you want to do some m+.
    Hi

Does anyone else get sexual gratification from denying warriors to KR runs? There's no better feeling in the world than smashing that DECLINE on another starry-eyed mongo ape thinking they're gonna get a Geti
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2020-10-07 at 12:43 PM.

There are bad players and trolls living in all countries, and if you can't even do a +5 you're probably not so great yourself. I'm not even sure what's worse. The blatant hate speech towards people of a specific country of origin in this thread, or the fact that mods are doing jack shit about this.

I ran some pug mythic+ with Russians, and it was perfectly fine. Why? Because the player from Russia was RIO-screened like everyone else joining the group. A person's nationality has nothing to do with this. There's plenty of bad players in all countries, it's quite clear to anyone who plays WoW. If you can't make a group that succeeds in a dungeon, or you join scuffed groups that invite everyone without checking anything you only have yourself to blame. And then you have the audacity to come here and blatantly discriminate against people, while a couple other morons are clapping their hands and cheering.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

7+ Year Old Account
    The best groups are the groups I create myself.

Stop using Elitism Helper and I stop ruining your keys.