Poll: Will we get PvP sets back?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Do you think we will ever get Unique pvp sets back?

I remember in MoP and Warlords (most of Wod) PvP having a unique armor set actually pushed me to pvp, especially on my warrior to get that sick Grievous Gladiator set on that character and my hunter. We seem to have moved away from that to Raid set Recolors; which while cool as an opportunity for PvP players to get raid transmog, kinda makes pvp lose a lot of its flavor Reward wise and I would really like to see them come back. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Defend View Post
    I remember in MoP and Warlords (most of Wod) PvP having a unique armor set actually pushed me to pvp, especially on my warrior to get that sick Grievous Gladiator set on that character and my hunter. We seem to have moved away from that to Raid set Recolors; which while cool as an opportunity for PvP players to get raid transmog, kinda makes pvp lose a lot of its flavor Reward wise and I would really like to see them come back. Thoughts?
    No for the same Reason unique Mythic sets are gone. People who can't do it got jellous.

For PvP i get it as the best can't ever get aquired again. EVER.

Mythic you can farm out one expansion later...

They definetly were unique and cool that indeed pushed people to do pvp . So absolutely not.. We all need to be the same, lame and boring. The blizzard way

PvPers certainly used to look like a Class of their own, and it always felt better that way when I, a very casual PvPer, would actually start to get a piece or two from the PvP sets.
    Felt like I was operating in a section of the game I hadn't before, just because of the armor.

Now, I do love most of the recolours, but totally miss seeing PvPers looking like they kind of play a different game.

I'd like to think they'd do this again one day, but given how the the tier sets have gone from Classes to Armor Types, it's likely shown that they would prefer to put those resources elsewhere. Perhaps later in Shadowlands when the Tiers switch back to Class-based, there could be some unique PvP gear. Though I wouldn't personally bet on it, sadly.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

I voted "NO". Its apparent that WoW is now "spend as little money as possible" It's impossible to argue that they are cutting every corner they can.