Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ...
27
35
36
37
38
39
47
... LastLast
  1. #721
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismayxz View Post
    Look, dislike the guy just as much as most on here, but pretending that it has to do with staying relevant when he's still pretty relevant in the space only makes you seem like what you probably are. Just another petty MMO-C Boomer clinging on to their loosing relevancy on the MMO Market.
    why so triggered

  2. #722
    Quote Originally Posted by kflay View Post
    It'll still be BFA even with the prepatch
    there is probably a good amount of people waiting for pre patch to resub. Myself included. Mostly for the new leveling and character options

  3. #723
    Quote Originally Posted by kflay View Post
    why so triggered
    cuz it's either towellie or his mum

  4. #724
    Quote Originally Posted by kflay View Post
    why so triggered
    The fuck does that entire quote have to do with being 'triggered' exactly? Feeling a little edgy, are we? Kinda roasted the guy I'd be defending if I was so triggered in their name (assuming that's the angle here) in the very same sentence, no? It's quite simply logical. It's a pre-patch thread. Just as my comment or your comment doesn't add anything relevant to the discussion, so does the random idiot who thinks that bringing up streamers (any of them) here and their relevancy is a particularly smart play if they weren't out for some personal grudge.

    It's a streamer. It's 2020. They are very relevant. What's not relevant is who thinks who's relevant when their literal fucking name or existence, being very realistically pessimistic probably isn't of interest or relevancy to anything even beyond gaming. Always love irrelevant individuals bringing up relevancy.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by metzger84 View Post
    cuz it's either towellie or his mum
    Cute.

  5. #725
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Arent there supposed to be 3 weeks of prepatch content in the event?

    It seems unlikely its gonna release tonight/tomorrow but i still think the most likely is next week if not today

    - - - Updated - - -



    What seems to be so unfinnished?

    There’s not *supposed* to be anything. There’s not a rule book stating how long a prepatch should be.

    If it’s 2 weeks of content in 9.0 prepatch, then releasing it 2 weeks prior to expansion is completely plausible.

    It’s more likely 3 weeks however, to give everyone a chance to experience a full 2 weeks of the patch.

  6. #726
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightytasty View Post
    Looking like only 3 weeks of pre-patch, and more disappointingly, 1 more week of BFA
    As things are looking now the prepatch will release in two weeks. Something seems to be really wrong, but thats the last date they could release it without
    shortening the event. We should be more worried about the state of SL, since it is obvious they can't manage to polish or even finish it until release.
    The question will be if they can fix the game until season starts and if they can manage to polish the maw experience before people realize how dull it is atm.

    The best thing for shadowlands would be if they delay it until 2021. But that won't happen.

  7. #727
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismayxz View Post
    The fuck does that entire quote have to do with being 'triggered' exactly? Feeling a little edgy, are we? Kinda roasted the guy I'd be defending if I was so triggered in their name (assuming that's the angle here) in the very same sentence, no? It's quite simply logical. It's a pre-patch thread. Just as my comment or your comment doesn't add anything relevant to the discussion, so does the random idiot who thinks that bringing up streamers (any of them) here and their relevancy is a particularly smart play if they weren't out for some personal grudge.

    It's a streamer. It's 2020. They are very relevant. What's not relevant is who thinks who's relevant when their literal fucking name or existence, being very realistically pessimistic probably isn't of interest or relevancy to anything even beyond gaming. Always love irrelevant individuals bringing up relevancy.
    it's like you keep triggering yourself even more

  8. #728
    Quote Originally Posted by kflay View Post
    it's like you keep triggering yourself even more
    Oh, I see. Just dealing with a weirdo who wants to see what he wants to see with his internet psychology skills. xD Alright then, keep on doing you, fam.

  9. #729
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismayxz View Post
    Oh, I see. Just dealing with a weirdo who wants to see what he wants to see with his internet psychology skills. xD Alright then, keep on doing you, fam.
    Are you talking about me or the person you replied to first?

  10. #730
    Stood in the Fire Mightytasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    411
    Quote Originally Posted by kflay View Post
    It'll still be BFA even with the prepatch
    It will technically be a 9.X patch

  11. #731
    There won't be 3 weeks of content in this patch. The story stuff will be consumed on the first day by most people, and the only thing remaining is the catch up gear (useless for most people) and trying out class changes.

  12. #732
    people are going mentally ill waiting for a prepatch

  13. #733
    Immortal Nnyco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Haomarush
    Posts
    7,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismayxz View Post
    Well, that aged pretty well didn't it?
    Not really, we still dont need spam threads asking "when is prepatch" and one week difference doesnt make that much.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

  14. #734
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    There won't be 3 weeks of content in this patch. The story stuff will be consumed on the first day by most people, and the only thing remaining is the catch up gear (useless for most people) and trying out class changes.
    I agree. Based upon what has been shared so far, it really looks like a very light, lackluster zombie-invasion event that can be easily completed in a couple days. My money is on a 2-week pre-patch timeframe.

  15. #735
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    There won't be 3 weeks of content in this patch. The story stuff will be consumed on the first day by most people, and the only thing remaining is the catch up gear (useless for most people) and trying out class changes.
    Leveling changes as well. But yeah, it's not a prepatch to be all that hyped about in terms of new content.

  16. #736
    Quote Originally Posted by mashanu View Post
    There’s not *supposed* to be anything. There’s not a rule book stating how long a prepatch should be.

    If it’s 2 weeks of content in 9.0 prepatch, then releasing it 2 weeks prior to expansion is completely plausible.

    It’s more likely 3 weeks however, to give everyone a chance to experience a full 2 weeks of the patch.

    This is true. Only thing we can do is guess based on prior events for release. Up until now no pre patch has come out less than 4 weeks to the release of the new expansion. So we are kind of in uncharted territory here, the amount of pre patch content doesn't really seem to affect the actual release date.


    the 29th would have been most logical date if Blizzard followed previous patterns of release but that is out the window now. So who knows. the 6th seems the most logical choice at this moment. Who knows maybe they'll drop the patch on Thursday or something.

  17. #737
    I truly wouldn't be surprised if shadowlands it self is delayed a week or two.

  18. #738
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    bad news: prepatch with its catch-up mechanics is exactly the time and place for it.
    you will emerge from prepatch pretty geared, more than enough to hold out in SL starter areas. just become 50 and you are golden within some hours of event activities.
    Not exactly bad news. The gear you get is less than you get from WQ now. So if it is something somebody is depending on to play SL they are in trouble.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

  19. #739
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadriker View Post
    there is probably a good amount of people waiting for pre patch to resub. Myself included. Mostly for the new leveling and character options
    Some people sub two weeks before the expansion. Play the new expansion for two weeks. Then unsub.
    Strange, but some people do that.

    I think they are hyped.
    After see the new expansion, they are disappointed and unsub.

  20. #740
    Quote Originally Posted by jediknight12 View Post
    I truly wouldn't be surprised if shadowlands it self is delayed a week or two.
    I would be. They'll just release it broken and fix shit as they go like they do with every expansion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •