Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Xorothian cultists have started their channel a week ago and finish it on 6th, therefore the pre-patch launch date is confirmed.

Before you smartly link a "debunk of this myth" don't, the channel has been correct several times in the past and it will be again.

Quote me later.

Unless the expansion is delayed, which is a force majeure circumstance.

A broken clock is right twice a day. As for oct 6, obviously all signs point to that and you dont need some npc channeling something to realize that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    Im going to guess next week, because if it were today, that would make me happy and we can’t be having that.

Oh yeah, Corruption vendor cycle also ends on the 6th iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsy View Post
    Not with 1hr maintenance on NA it won't be. A big patch usually comes with a bit of downtime.
    They are also doing a realm connection. No way they drop pre-patch with that going on.

Cautiously cancelled my sub in case Shadowlands release gets pushed further away. If the damned prepatch doesn't release next week, something's wrong.

I would like a delay of Shadowlands release tbh. Gives me more time to get AotC on my fresh 120. There's a lot of grinding to be done that isn't just item level so it's going slow.

They are 100% having problems with something.

Hopefully it's enough to push the expansion launch some time forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    They are doing the naxx plague event. Which is a 3 week eveny for prepatch. Soooo oct 6 makes the most sense.
    Well 3 isn't too bad at least. Would I've been nice to have all the class changes a lot sooner since it's super boring to play them right now knowing they're going to be changing.

corruption vendor cycle ends on 6th, it was always planned to be pre patch then, and the scourge event only has 3 weeks of different content stages

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    They are 100% having problems with something.

Hopefully it's enough to push the expansion launch some time forward.
    How far could they push it while still having it release in 2020? So they'd have enough time for server maintenance and bug-fixing after launch before the holidays roll around?

November 24th too late?

I would personally prefer Shadowlands launch delayed, Even if just by a week.

Would prefer a decent launch and it delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Xevarc View Post

What do you think they can accomplish with a single week's delay, exactly?

It's a billion times more likely that the prepatch is shortened now that a release date is set and preorders are done.

I swear, people are so hopeful that they ignore logic in some cases.

7+ Year Old Account
    Delaying is no promise it will be decent, nor having it released on the date they said. guessing and unknown. it will disappoint some and be fine to great for others. find a happy place, if its not in SL find another game that you can agree with, but i doubt ppl who make general statements about how bad/broken it is, will never be happy.. no matter what..

Quote Originally Posted by metzger84 View Post
    Cautiously cancelled my sub in case Shadowlands release gets pushed further away. If the damned prepatch doesn't release next week, something's wrong.
    There is definitely reason to believe that something is afoot with pre-patch and Shadowlands in general right now; probably not dire, but if you see all of the commentators on YouTube (Bellular, Taliesin/Evitel, etc.), they've all released videos expressing with confusion/dismay that there are PTR shennanigans going on. Also, while Ion Hozzikostas is out on record saying that they intend to maintain the triviality of prior-expansion content post-level-squish, none of this is currently so on the PTR or in Shadowlands proper -- namely, any raid post-Cataclysm can't be solo'ed effectively, definitely putting transmog and achievement-farming out of reach for everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are some claims prepatch is actually being uploaded on US servers right now. Any1 can confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
    There are some claims prepatch is actually being uploaded on US servers right now. Any1 can confirm this?
    just trolls. patch isnt coming up without an announcement.

wowhead datamining would know about it instantly

is it towelliee spouting bullshit rumours again trying to stay relevant?
    Last edited by apelsinjuice; 2020-09-29 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xevarc View Post

How do you know it won't be a decent launch? How do you know that waiting one week will all of a sudden make it a decent launch. You don't know either. For all you know, Shadowlands will have a decent launch without any delay.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not. The client will not update to the pre-patch until after the servers are all down. The servers are still up for another 30 minutes. They are trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    I think (hope) by the end of this week we'll get the date announcement - the 6th/7th.

But there's always the possibility that we might get the pre-patch on the 13th/14th, making it the shortest pre-patch in WoW history.
    Personally I have a hard time believing 13th. Even if the actual pre-patch content is like only two weeks worth of it, a week of padding is probably preferable.

no clue why they released shadowlands date when the game still seems so unfinished. they wouldve been better off keeping it hidden until they were sure things would go well.
    My name is what makes me so manly.