Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    Prepatch October 27, expansion delayed until December 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Is this something you genuinely believe, or just having a little troll?

Just a little troll my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    So, to be clear, this prepatch does NOT include the event where we can get gear upgrades?
    It's the full on pre patch with the 2 weeks long questline, customizations, new leveling, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by whoisqnx View Post
    They can't delay it to Jan, pre order says on or before dec 31. They have to launch it this year, it's a legal thing.
    They did the same thing with Warcraft 3 reforged. They don't have to do anything.

Oh the laughs from those sure and obvious prepatch september 29th or october 6th people
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I guess we can close the thread now. Prepatch is confirmed to be October 13th.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    So, to be clear, this prepatch does NOT include the event where we can get gear upgrades?
    you mean the Scourge invasion event? yes, that is part of pre-patch

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    you mean the Scourge invasion event? yes, that is part of pre-patch
    Right, but its only part of the pre-patch, not the whole thing. There will be some number of weeks early in the pre-patch where the only change are the systems. Class abilities, character customization, leveling, etc. Then we'll get some number of weeks (2? 3? we don't know), probably at the end of the pre-patch, during which we'll get the event.

Edit - I'm sure you know this, but the person asking the original question might not.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    I guess the game isn't coming out on Oct 26th after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

10+ Year Old Account
    A delay could literally just mean a couple weeks. Possibly a mid november launch.
    I doubt they are going to let us sit in a prepatch state for 2 months.

Who knows though! I could be wrong.

Thank you ElyPop for the sig!

I was one of those who furiously claimed they would not delay the expansion. I was wrong.

Hopefully all the doomsayers will have some pause now that they have more time to work on the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    Well I guess we can close the thread now. Prepatch is confirmed to be October 13th.
    Yeah but now we all need to start telling everyone when the expansion will release and argue about it for another 50 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    Not the people losing family and friends to it, that's for sure.
    That's why i said most people, not all people.

A lot of people just likes to turn a blind eye to the horrors of the world and act like it's not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Yep looks like it's been delayed, possible delay on the expansion as well, although nothing announced.
    Oh, look who was right. Ya'll said no chance, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Neforpubl View Post
    A delay could literally just mean a couple weeks. Possibly a mid november launch.
    I doubt they are going to let us sit in a prepatch state for 2 months.

Who knows though! I could be wrong.
    Yeah since we thought prepatch would be this week, allowing for 4 weeks between patch and expansion, it now being 2 weeks later than we assumed means the expansion as well might just release 2 weeks later. I mean if the expansion was pushed back much farther, they probably would have gone and pushed back the prepatch as well. Mid-november might be a good guess for Shadowlands. Wrath of the Lich King released November 13th. The prepatch is October 13th. So maybe November 10th/11th for Shadowlands?

Well, I will be the first to say damn! I and many people were wrong but glad to actually get a date for pre-Patch, and glad to see they are actually looking at things before launching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin83 View Post
    People need to seriously stop this "delayed expansion" sillyness. Its not going to happen.

Spreading false information based on nothing does no godo other than making people confused and endless pointless discussion about something which is not the case.

Stop assuming things you can't know is a good rule on the internet.
    this one is a good laugh now...

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin83 View Post
    People need to seriously stop this "delayed expansion" sillyness. Its not going to happen.

Spreading false information based on nothing does no godo other than making people confused and endless pointless discussion about something which is not the case.

Stop assuming things you can't know is a good rule on the internet.
    I’m sure you are getting your fair share of reply quotes, so I’m gonna jump in as well lol
    A big Yikes here

LMAO at all the people who refused to believe they wouldn't delay it. Just goes to show it's best to be mindful about what you say and let things move ahead in time first before you make insane analysies.
    Last edited by Izzyfurious; 2020-10-01 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin20 View Post
    They won't delay it. Stop spreading false information. You end up confusing people. But I guess that's the goal or?

Looks like I was right

since the release date is now up in the air.
    so could this potential be the longest prepatch?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor