Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    Cant wait to pay 50 Dollars for a laggy stream.
    i mean, you could just not bother. and i wouldnt be surprised if it was free/cheap, and just more expensive if you want whatever in game items they offer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Someone is actually hyped for OW2? Lol. I mean, it's the exact same game...
    because every new game is completely different

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zemerax View Post
    Expected, but I'm intrested in seeing if we are going to get a 2nd Blizzcon in Nov 2021.

Also Febuary lines up perfect for the Burning Crusade rumors. Virtual ticket = Beta access.
    thats assuming the country isnt still fucked from covid. at this point we would hopoe not. but did we think we would be where we are now 5 months ago?

Woohoo, time to buy a virtual ticket and listen to people complain that they will never do so!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So no news about actual games? Just the little niche sideshows?

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    several new heroes at launch at the SAME time, alongside several new maps, for each existing game mode and the new core game mode, at launch, at the SAME TIME
    plus a whole story campaign and story missions for each and every single map including the new ones, and also progressions systems that has still not been revelaed yet.

its far from the same game.
    lol, it actually looks like a game now instead of a beta they charged people for. it took them how long to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    That's not the "same shit". And you are glad you will pay 60 for that...
    we dont actually know the price btw lol, we dont even know how the monetization will be,

how differnt is it from buying shadowlands lol, wow expansions are like 10-20 dollar cheaper

Just wait, it's gonna cost almost as much as an AAA game just to see eyeroll cosplay and ads lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enter Name Here View Post
    so...an expansion for the exact same game?
    Same can be said for any sequal. Elder Scrolls, Far Cry, Assassin's Creed, Fifa, CoD / BF, etc.

Same game, but patches, am I right. Big brain.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by zemerax View Post
    Expected, but I'm intrested in seeing if we are going to get a 2nd Blizzcon in Nov 2021.

Also Febuary lines up perfect for the Burning Crusade rumors. Virtual ticket = Beta access.
    personally that would be waisted on me i have no desire to replay that awful xpac (my own opinion) i started my wow time there and i do not wish to replay or have any fond memories of it

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    So no news about actual games? Just the little niche sideshows?
    They stated they are still planning things. They have not announced eveythhing they are going to do yet.

this blizzconline will include:

tbc announcement and release date (summer im guessing)
    overwatch 2 release date
    more info on d4, dont think a date is ready
    nothing on starcraft?
    idk about hots or hs

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Same can be said for any sequal. Elder Scrolls, Far Cry, Assassin's Creed, Fifa, CoD / BF, etc.

Same game, but patches, am I right. Big brain.
    Assassins Creed? Have you even played one of them? The difference between sequels is not just the adition of some random skins/characters and a game mode.

WoW patches have more new content than what OW2 offers, let alone a WoW expansion.

Paying for an expansion is fine. Paying for a patch (OW2) is ridiculous.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    All I'm interested in are the collectable in-game goodies.
    Nom nom nom

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Assassins Creed? Have you even played one of them? The difference between sequels is not just the adition of some random skins/characters and a game mode.

WoW patches have more new content than what OW2 offers, let alone a WoW expansion.

Single player content is worth the price for me, it's one of the things I wanted from the beginning. Add that all my skins transfer over and I'm happy.

15+ Year Old Account

They're turning OW2 into an entire single player game with cutscenes, storylines, and additional PvE modes, character progression systems and items, and at least 3 new heroes, plus several new maps, a new PVP mode, engine upgrades, etc.

It'll almost certainly be discounted for all current owners of the game, and if you don't want the PvE content you still get all the PvP content for free in OW.

Overwatch launched in 2016 and they haven't charged for a single piece of content yet, apart from cosmetics (that can be earned in-game). It's an easy investment to make if you enjoy the game. Meanwhile WoW costs on average about $200 a year to keep up with, factoring in biennial expansions, and yet you act like you aren't "paying for patches." If you've been playing WoW continuously since 2016, you've conservatively spent $700+ on it.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2020-09-21 at 10:24 PM.

People talking about OW2 before it was announced: It should allow us to keep everything we have, not split the player base but have additions.

Blizzard: OW2 will have everything said about plus a campaign

Same people: How dare you make an expansion by doing things we wanted and call it a sequel!

lol. that company.

nah, lets at least give em a chance. if they are not greedy like the most hillarious bastards in the universe, and do that „cool online event“ for free or for 10 bugs or so, ok. all fine then.

if they wanna greedy grab money even from this shit, like from a virtual ticket: lol.

in the later case, my statement will be: „lol, fuck you. you creedy pissers. you get not a single cent from me.“ not because i do not have it. not because it not would be worth for me. just because i DO NOT wanna help training such greedy bitches, so they learn that there is no need for product quality, when you can make your money by getting paid from idiots via such VT shit.

but we will see...
    Last edited by Niwes; 2020-09-21 at 11:21 PM.

what is it u think ow2 offers?

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    what is it u think ow2 offers?
    I wasn't aware until like 5 mins before my post. Had to Google it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Meanwhile WoW costs on average about $200 a year to keep up with, factoring in biennial expansions, and yet you act like you aren't "paying for patches." If you've been playing WoW continuously since 2016, you've conservatively spent $700+ on it.
    Fair enough. I calculated how much I've paid for WoW. Close to $2,500.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can’t wait to become a Guide an troll pwn noobs. Ima send them on a wild goose chase but then make it up by giving them 1000 gold.

10+ Year Old Account

I guess if anything from 1 to 100€ is considered "much" for you, then sure. It's not like spending 60€ or whatever for a game is in any way a 'dent' in your wallet.
    Hi