Lightbulb Best Talents SP leveling Shadowlands

Hi everyone,

Somebody could help on which talent is the best for the fastest leveling in shadowland ?
    I think these talents are correct :

Rank 15 :
    Rank 25 : Body and Soul
    Rank 30 : Misery
    Rank 35 : Psychic Horror or Last word
    Rank 40 : Shadow Crash
    Rank 45 :
    Rank 50 :

But could you help me for empty talents ?

Rank 15 ==> Death and Madness or Unfurling Darkness ?
    Rank 45 ==> Damnation ? or do you think Mindbender is better ?
    Rank 50 : Legacy of the void ?

And what about the last pvp talent slot ==> Psyfiend ? Driven to Madness ?

Thank you in advance

For leveling I'd grab Unfurling Darkness and Damnation... so killing 3+ mobs you cast VT on one, Damnation on 2nd, instant VT on 3rd [with Misery, ofc].

Rank 50... /shrug. Up to you I suppose... I'd probably go with Ancient Madness to crit the group of mobs with a shadow crash.

PvP Talents... Driven to Madness seems solid , reduce 3 seconds on Voidform when hit. Lasting Plague for extra 6 seconds... and Void Origin for instant void eruption cast.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2020-09-22 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    For leveling I'd grab Unfurling Darkness and Damnation... so killing 3+ mobs you cast VT on one, Damnation on 2nd, instant VT on 3rd [with Misery, ofc].

Rank 50... /shrug. Up to you I suppose... I'd probably go with Ancient Madness to crit the group of mobs with a shadow crash.

PvP Talents... Driven to Madness seems solid , reduce 3 seconds on Voidform when hit. Lasting Plague for extra 6 seconds... and Void Origin for instant void eruption cast.
    Surrender to madness might be a good idea for leveling, it basically gives void form 2 charges, and killing your target in void form should be very easy. The more flexibility with CDs while leveling the better.
    Though ancient madness with shadow crash seems like a good combo.

Shadow is looking really good this expansion, havent really played since they introduced void form. I didnt hate the idea but i hated the implementation, this looks about perfect.

Rank 15 : Death and Madness
    Rank 35 : Psychic Horror
    Rank 40 : Auspicious Spirits
    Rank 45 : Damnation
    Rank 50 : Surrender to Madness.

Death & Madness giving cooldown reset and insanity generation is too strong to pass up imo.
    Shadow Crash is trash, use Auspicious Spirits.
    Mindbender is great, and even better once you get the legendary, but for leveling Damnation is really, really strong.
    Surrender to Madness is a no brainer for leveling, the best by miles.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    LFR can be too easy for individual players, but individual players get lumped with 24 other random people, and it's pretty much certain that in 25 random people you'll have at least one guy who makes you wonder how he managed to switch his computer on.

I'd avoid Shadow Crash outside of group content, leveling included, due to the minimum range limiting the usability in solo content.

Death and Madness resets will be frequent while leveling maxing the benefit there.

For 50-60 I think Misery + Psychic Link will be of more use for AoE than Searing Nightmare for due to less living mobs with all the competition. For just tagging Mind Sear is enough. For any rerolls the 1-50 areas will be less crowded so full on Searing Nightmare might be better when respawns are not staggered all over the area

Quote Originally Posted by Rebslack View Post
    Rank 15 : Death and Madness
    Rank 35 : Psychic Horror
    Rank 40 : Auspicious Spirits
    Rank 45 : Damnation
    Rank 50 : Surrender to Madness.
    This right here is exactly what you want for leveling.